Why americans circumcizes?

Jewish and Muslims countries: I circumcize as a sacrifice and a pact with God/Allah.

Americans: I mutilate my dick because I am fat and retarded.

I need an explanation.

Attached: 1644919226892.jpg (500x500, 67.71K)

No joke the guy that started the Kellogg’s cereal company thought it would stop people from masturbating. Same reason he invented corn flakes.

We mutilate our children because the Christian fundie who sold corn flakes bamboozled our great grandparents into doing it to prevent masturbation and it instantly became a tradition that those mutilated children participated in upon their own children without thinking about it.

Attached: 1648216146488.jpg (428x562, 78.82K)

US law/constitution says government can’t favour one religion over another or over lack of religion yet they allow ppl whom practice Judaism to have the right to circumcise an atheist baby.
Proof Jews manipulate countries laws to their own benefit at expense of gentiles.

>favour
foreigner detected

Bad shill. Not in a you are bereft of morality way but that what you said is retarded as shit. Show flag nigger.

Somethings is off on this because circumcision does not prevent masturbation and christians are required to not circumcize.

cereal. shit you not. corn flakes are anti coomer according to mr kellogg himself.

(You)
AMERIMUTT
ʕ ͡눈͜ʖ ͡눈ʔ

>Christians aren’t required to get circumcised.
It’s not done for religious reasons in the US or at least it didn’t start that way. Many boomers view it as a Christian thing even though it’s not.
>circumcising dosent prevent masturbation.
Yeah neither does eating cornflakes. Kellogg was a hack that’s why someone burned down his mental hospital.

Made the face wrong. Faggot nigger like.

>imagine thinking an early 20th century christcuck was rational and reasonable.

Hey Siri, define "Projection"

It is a pretty reasonable question.

Americans are literally considered jewish slaves so they have to be circumcised

Attached: Capture+_2022-04-02-10-24-43.png (1262x1703, 258.47K)

Must be something more deep.

You don't mutilate your body just because a xereal entrepreneur said so. Also you can't fool all people for so much time.

>Judaism 1 and Judaism 3 chop off foreskins gee I wonder why Judaism 2 does it as well

Cosmetics made from baby foreskins
It specifically has to be white(melanin deficient) babies which is why its not prevalent among niggers and why the kikes threatened Greenland when it wanted to ban circumcision for children.
Every other reason is just whitewashing kikery.

>I need an explanation.
its the equivalent of iron branding your cows
ritualistic marking of chattel slave stock

It makes more sense but still strange. The minority of doctors are jewish, so why americans circumcise themselves?

Quran 4:119
Circumcision is an offering to satan

Some kiked scholars lied and made up some hadiths and they will kill you over it if you dont believe it

Its because of jews, the talmud says to circumcise slaves

>Cosmetics made from baby foreskins
Americans sustain an hidden industry of cosmetics so why they need americans when the whole middle east practice circumcision as more than hal of Africa?

The same reason people got the vax. Fake and gay science said to. As long as that vaccine is offered I’m sure there will be people who take it.

Why they don't do this to south-american and Europe?

They might not be all the doctors, but they do control most of the media where they push circumcision.
Notice how when masturbation is portrayed in movies the character always needs a bottle of hand lotion to perform the deed, which is completely unnecessary for normal uncircumcised guys.

The vax hoax was in the whole world. Male genital mutilation is only in USA.

Americans never ask why europeans and the rest of the world does not mutilate too?

Americans get their kids circumcised because doctors pester parents about it. Parents don't really go out of their way to circumcise their sons, they just blindly go along with it whatever they're told to do. Do you guys even know about penis inspection day? It's a thing American kids go through in 2nd or 3rd grade to check if anyone stills has their foreskin attached.

Most Americans think the rest of the world does it to.

We have this amazing diverse cultural heritage in Europe, so many families are traced back hundreds of years if not thousand and more in some cases. Europeans are different and considered as such on a foundational level.

Not so much aware of South American history but i can imagine the Portuguese and Spanish deep culture has a similiar ritual. I think back to the times of the great conquest. Destroying your cultural hegemony and eradicating your sovereignity in such a large portion of land, probably they dont have the need to be able to differentiate between you and others. ?
Who knows !?