Imagine raising a daughter

Imagine raising a daughter

Attached: 1408823720664.jpg (614x796, 99.99K)

Yeah, "imagine"

Attached: PAY-Liev-Schreibers-son-dresses-as-Harley-Quinn-during-Comic-Con.jpg (615x923, 94.57K)

when's the emote shit gonna end

I have 3 sisters. Ama

memeflags are here to stay.
Been that way for a long time now.

I do

I guess first you have to imagine yourself having sex OP lmao

daughters guarantee that your genetic line gets pass down.
Having a son means he can he get cucked into raising someone else's kid.

imagine all those dirty panties you would have to wash/sniff

Attached: 1644695548449.png (693x601, 246.8K)

did you ever lick their buttholes?

>tfw no family

Pedo

Yes
That's why they date blacks now

sounds like a good way to top off life

cunny 🤤

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: 128283772882.jpg (397x397, 35.99K)

Imagine raising somebody else's daughter.

Attached: cute.gif (600x378, 1.73M)

Imagine not raising your future wife. Ngmi.

Kek. I remember someone posted this on reddit, and they freaked out that he was "sexualizing" his potential daughter.

😭 uhooooohhh

Retard. If she marries a good man it's like gaining a son. Not sure how your culture goes, but husband of your daughter is expected to help/be there for you since you're family now. It's not

😭

>gaining a son
That fucks your daughter? That's even worse.

Will to stay in touch with them when you become The Scion?

*It's not a secret that you will most likely have grandchildren, so thanks to your daughter and her husband your family will grow even bigger.

Attached: 1636730673133.jpg (1613x882, 766.33K)

You gotta fuck her first to make sure she's ready for your new son.

>Imagine raising a daughter
You mean teaching her how to ward off nigger advances and where to most effectively stick a shiv?

No

Attached: 1642193330410.jpg (3024x4032, 669.8K)

Why do they call it son-in-law then?
You seem to think that having sex will somehow taint your daughter, which is incredibly dumb. Sex after marriage used for procreation can't taint a woman.

My niggest fear is either one nogs out on me