How did ukrainians get away with this?

Attached: wołyń genocide.jpg (3105x3490, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/QtLvxZ9d0yEY/
azovbattalionmerch.com/
azovbattalionmerch.com/https://www.azovbattalionmerch.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russia is making them pay. They try to Volhynia people in the east and they fought back.

Russians. They helped hohols.
Russia is like Mordor; heart of darkness.

Seeing how Poles cuck to Ukrainians today it seems like you deserved it.

Attached: 1648663308488.png (1144x660, 303.28K)

But is it real? Or is it just a rip off other made up bullshit?

Attached: electricity.jpg (922x1006, 222.03K)

In 2011 I shot and killed a polish guy outside of a bar and grill in el paso

He and his friends were drunk and tried to start a fight with us and then jumped me outside. I drew and fired three shots in self defense. His friends ran and he bled out on the ground crying for his mother.

Europeans are pussies. Stay the fuck out of our country.

Jesus Christ, this cannot be real..

leftism

Kikes

Attached: 1646331717135.jpg (1024x632, 83.94K)

These are zapadent raguls, not ukrainians

Dude some of these look like traced photos

Slava Ukrajini!

It was the Jews
bitchute.com/video/QtLvxZ9d0yEY/
literally

Attached: Jew left wing revolution.jpg (1920x1006, 1.08M)

woah wtf am I looking at?

Is Ukraine even a real country?

The movie Europa explains how the jews would murder them violently, with the elders telling the stories. There should be a Nazi movement in Ukraine because of this and it's common knowledge, it was wise and very jew like for the Jews themselves to control the Nazi movement there, because the threat of revenge would be very real if the jews didn't guide it

>hohol
>mordor
so that's where the name for holodomor came from

Attached: trudeau_deleted_holodomor_tweet.jpg (594x1035, 102.51K)

By playing the victim. They learned it from their jewish masters.

Poland learned compassion and forgave them for this minor incident.

Attached: wianek_ilustracja1-660x-05c.jpg (640x1020, 94.09K)

Theres more of those illustrations. Where do they originate from?

That is some sick shit.

I want to help Ukrainians but Wołyń was such a terrible massacre...
Ok i'm gonna still root for Ukraine but now i don't feel for them

You're getting payback by having sex with their women. More Polish-Ukrainian children will be born because of this war than the children who were murdered by Ukrainians.

Bad art work?
Not sure really.

Its tragic that you do nt know about your history pawel, its like in school do not teach you about ww2.

CHICIKS WILL SUCK YOUR COCK IF YOU SHOW THEM HOW MUCH MORE BASED YOU ARE THEN EVERYONE ELSE AT THE GYM THEY WILL COME AND TALK TO YOU AND FUCK YOU NIGHT ONE.
THE AZOV BATALLION IS THE CLOSEST THING IN REAL LIFE TO THE LEONIDAS 300 WARRIORS THAT YOU FAGS ALL WATCHED ON THE BIG SCREEN A DECADE AGO.
THE AZOV BATALLIONS TAKE THE NAME CHAD TO A WHOLE NEW MEANING THEY ACTUALLY CAN KILL RUSSIAN FAGS BY SHOOTING LAZER BEAMS OUT OF THEIR RETINAS

THE AZOV BATALLION PACKS AMERICAN TECH AND ISRAELI TECH AKA THE BEST TECH THAT ANY SOLDIER ON THE PLANET IS CAPABLE OF HAVING

THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH AN ENTIRE BRIGADE OF MASTER CHIEFS THE AZOV BATALLION TURNS THEIR ENEMY INTO LIQUID AND IF YOU ARE IN THE RUSSIAN ARMY WEARING UNIFORM AND YOU ACTUALLY SEE A MEMBER OF THE AZOV BATALLIONS EMBLEM YOU ARE DEAD .

THE AZOV BATALLION ARE DEMI GODS FROM POSEIDON HADES AND ARES THE GODS OF THE SEA , DEATH , AND WAR RESPECTIVELY. THE AZOV BATALLION LIVE AND SLEEP IN THE FURNACES OF MARIUPOL AND ONLY EMERGE FROM THEIR SLEEP TO KILL AND HAUNT RUSSIAN HORDES.. THEY SINGLE HANDEDLY CUT DOWN ENTIRE REGIMENTS OF ENEMY RUSSIAN CONSCRIPTS AND DECIMATE RUSSIAN MORALE TO THE POINT NOW RUSSIAN CHILDREN HAVE NIGHTMARES EN MASSE IN THEIR SLEEP AT NIGHT.. MOMMY COMES IN TO REASSURE SLEEPING POSER COMMIE FUTURE CONSCRIPTS THAT THEY WILL GET TO LIVE 10 MORE YEARS LONGER UNTIL THE AZOV BATALLION CUTS THEM DOWN AND TURNS THEM INTO FERTALIZER TO BE SENT NOW TO BRAZIL WHO IS KVETCHING ABOUT MUH FERTILIZER WHEN THEY ARE SO FUCKING POOR AND DUMB THEY CANT TURN THEIR OWN POO INTO FERTILIZER BC THEY ARE AUTISTIC MONKEYSazovbattalionmerch.com/
azovbattalionmerch.com/
azovbattalionmerch.com/
azovbattalionmerch.com/https://www.azovbattalionmerch.com/
azovbattalionmerch.com/
azovbattalionmerch.com/
azovbattalionmerch.com/

Attached: dsdfsfh(5).jpg (1297x763, 128.08K)