Why don't we reduce NASA funding...

Why don't we reduce NASA funding? We are heading towards a full blown economic collapse but we've actually increased their budget spending to 24 billion

Attached: worm-montage[1].jpg (1041x650, 251.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2021/04/09/world/nasa-artemis-person-of-color-crew-scn/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This. Trump would’ve given the money to inner cities. Fuck Brandon.

because "muh science" ok? just trust leftism

that's an incredibly tiny amount of money tho

lol you know you may be right don't we send Israel like 18 million a month?

lol

Attached: file.png (801x227, 22.97K)

The equality ministerium has 20 billion of budget every year + paying all the organizations. It's worse in this shithole. At least NASA can produce something usefull. This feminazi Soros minions dont

who cares. they gave hedge funds trillions in 2020. it's all over and everything you're seeing now is just theater.

I thought nada was shut down in 2010. I can't see anything real happening except thing NASA has already done.

Debt is money

space niggers

But then how will we learn about new galaxies discovered at the edge of known space? How will we know that there might maybe be a planet around a star on the other side of the galaxy that might maybe have life on it that could possibly be intelligent? All this really matters.

You understand we just gave the Taliban several times more than that in weapons right?

they print 24 billion every other day bitch

No but I'm interested in hearing more about this

Fucking idiot

You ever stop to think that maybe your harsh words are harmful

You're right, we need to stop paying educated white people for working hard and instead give it to Taniqwazia and her four niglets so they can sit on their ass doing crack on the state's expense.
Retard.

Their deep space programs are really useful. Still tons of legacy working there who will be there when this "woke" shit collapses under its own pathetic weight.

Good God i hope they are

because space is critically important for military operations. for gathering intelligence, securing communications infrastructure, disabling foreign satellites. you also develop a ton of useful technology along the way.

lololol. Sorry boomer this isn't the 1980s anymore.

Biden is spending $24 billion on NASA so they can send the first black person to the moon

cnn.com/2021/04/09/world/nasa-artemis-person-of-color-crew-scn/index.html

Attached: IMG_4015.jpg (550x444, 25.97K)

Hurt people hurt people

Attached: 97ec1247f95a5860b4b66789cf5702e9.jpg (736x736, 37.24K)

That's one of their many missions. Biden won't be around when that mission goes forward. SLS is a good safe hedge for the teething problems Starship may or may not have. It's proven technology but expensive if they don't do a shitload of launches to cover the development costs.

Actually it's far more commonplace that fucking idiots hurt people.

Attached: TIMESAND___Luke19+27.png (500x550, 151.1K)

You don't have to be hurt anymore with frens

Attached: EcaSdabUEAAkuBz.jpg (746x512, 27.18K)

Not my point you fuckhead. If you remove NASA, you're taking jobs that are filled by a lot of smart white people and instead giving their wages to niggers.
If you want to make an impact, cut away the welfare.

>filled by a lot of smart white people

user theyre nowhere near as intelligent as they once were when they were able to send people on the moon with a floppy disk's worth of memory space.

Attached: AnyQuestions.jpg (1511x965, 235.68K)