Come on everyone, let's send all of our energy to russia and putin to defeat the evil jews of ukraine!

Come on everyone, let's send all of our energy to russia and putin to defeat the evil jews of ukraine!

Attached: jews fakeing nazi.jpg (1024x933, 129.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/world/punishing-russian-oligarchs-wont-stop-putin-opinion/ar-AAVjOmg
msn.com/en-us/news/world/sanctioned-russian-billionaire-mikhail-fridman-says-there-is-no-oligarchs-club/ar-AAVBPFI?ocid=uxbndlbing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No Russian ever called me a racist

Attached: ukraine king is scum.png (828x535, 1.11M)

>Russians invading ukraine to fight Nazis led by a Jew funded by the us government to fight nazi Russia while people with hammer and sickles by their names on twitter gleefully call the Russians putting up USSR flags Nazis while posting pictures with emblems made by Nazis.
I can’t keep up anymore.

Attached: 1645945589810.jpg (1169x731, 124.79K)

So are they bad because they're actually jews, or are they bad because they're nazis?

What about the evil jews of Russia ?

Attached: 595129683.0.jpg (1200x800, 88.7K)

They're crying about how they can't control Putin anymore.

msn.com/en-us/news/world/punishing-russian-oligarchs-wont-stop-putin-opinion/ar-AAVjOmg

That is why the main Russian targets are apartment blocks and not the Ukrainian army.

That's just a random article. This war is a controlled op with jews on both sides to have whites killing each other again.

Here's another random article for you then, buddy.

msn.com/en-us/news/world/sanctioned-russian-billionaire-mikhail-fridman-says-there-is-no-oligarchs-club/ar-AAVBPFI?ocid=uxbndlbing

Attached: Screenshot (337).png (752x402, 71.37K)

>taking what jews say at face value

They just want to avoid blowback on their assets while they encourage this war on both sides.

God bless Russia.

Putin is a strongman who isn't being led by rich Russian kikes. Whether or not that's a good thing is up to you.

Attached: 1586302457884.png (613x1024, 760.33K)

you should read some XIXth century Russian newspapers then. Nowoje Wremi is something I would pick myself. the brother of Stolypin wrote for it, and was quite a writer. and he and his brother had a bit of a Cuomo brothers thing among each other.

Russia is a jew asset, just look at how he talks.

>nationalism bad
>nazis bad
>muh gorrilian deaths at the hands of nazis

But if you can't see the obvious I dunno what else to tell you.

You must be a nazi.

Attached: boo.png (1356x1158, 783.52K)

[handrubbing intensfies]

The idea that kike billionaires in Russia want to be sanctioned by other kikes just so they can get a few thousand White people to kill each other is dumb. Ukraine is a literal Jew asset backed by literal Jews in the West. It doesn't take a genius to see what's obvious here.

Attached: 1604509280453.jpg (556x556, 61.33K)

An American called you a faggot though.

No, he fucked up, he lost. We don't need incompetent leaders.

>a jewish nazi
was the holocaust just a jewish trick all along?

Attached: 1495523580354.png (209x248, 55.58K)