Why is Ukraine okay with killing off half its population?

Feeding Ukraine weapons wont bring it any closer to winning against a super power like Russia. Even if the propaganda was true and Russia, the literal other side of the world coin to the US and West, was losing. Why is everyone okay with killing so many Ukranians? Just give Russia what it wants, and get into talks after. Less loss of life. Are we dumb now? Even the east

Attached: 1648322854359.webm (640x640, 2.42M)

retard bitch you ads with both eyes open

Jews

it would seem the west doesnt really care. Conscripts and civilians are seen as 'heroically fighitng for their homeland' when at the end of the day they want peace regardless of who rules them. We use them to inflict as much damage on Russia out of spite, whether it be physical or reputational damage. It isnt until the results of the war, whether they be resoource shortages or the beloved petrodollar, statrt to affect uncle sam that Ukraine will be allowed to talk peace.

Ukrainian nationalists wanted a fight. The Jews and Americans are giving them means. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Sometimes people are just dumb - in this case nationalists of Ukraine.

because both sides are controlled by (((them))) and they are feasting on the death and chaos.

don't get this spineless attitude that seems so common

it's their homeland, it's a worthy cause to fight and die for it to be free from outside control, and I would do the same for the UK.
you'd have given hitler what he wants too, you appeasing little bitchboy

the funny thing is that alot of ukrainians wanted to leave to go to NATO countries; they got their wish as well as possible free gibs. Men not allowed though lol

Who cares? What does the Ukraine contribute to the USA to justify giving a shit about it?

Besides 6 figure do nothing jobs for the children of politicians.

Bro, they're mind controlled puppets, trust me!

If only they did not have weapons, we could tell them at gunpoint that only Russia is able to ensure their land's safety. Again.

this retard aiming pissed me off

Because ukranians like europeans hates itself.

who cares about ukraine? it's about making them bleed for every small victory they want to achieve, then rape them economically at the same time, ukraine is a price we are willing to pay.

if theyre anything like our normies you are probably right.

Because people actually give a shit about their homeland and will fight and die for it. I don't expect a mutt to understand nationalist sentiment.

honestly this, i would cheer for both russia and ukraine being bled white if my country didnt take the brunt of millions of ukros.

with jews you lose

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-010607.png (720x519, 119.13K)

How old are you? look, appeasement only makes the aggressor more aggressive.

Ukraine is under the spell of jewish death cult.

nooooo you cant say that, germany will stop after we give them czechs

Attached: 1622649058412.gif (112x112, 24.06K)

all the counties feeding them weapons are honestly earning a nuke by world war standards. I'm not simping for Russia its probably what will happen.

Attached: 1613281151577.jpg (396x432, 143.53K)

Slavs

Attached: 1648883865669.jpg (8354x7104, 2.56M)

Every Ukrainian must die for the american elites investment schemes, think of all the juicy aid money they can divert into their pockets

Attached: 1597014974402.jpg (786x791, 359.09K)