/GPG/ /SG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #1985 - REAL Mariupol Map Edition

Ukraine, Russia, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma, Socotra, Palestine and other geopolitical happenings as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/ (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian lead negotiator Vladimir Medinsky: talks with Ukraine are continuing. Russian position on Crimea and Donbas unchanged, Ukraine stated willingness to meet core Russian demands.
Up to 4,000 Ukrainian fighters may now be in Mariupol
>Nagorno Karabakh
Baku responds to Yerevan’s call for negotiation of a comprehensive peace treaty amid new tensions
>Saudi Arabia
Coalition halts all military operations in Yemen
>Israel
PM Bennett in response to recent terror attacks: "Anyone who has a gun license, now is the time to carry the weapon."
>Pakistan
No confidence vote against Imran Khan after ultimatum set by army: Go or face consequences.
FM Qureshi met Chinese FM Wang Yi in Huangshan on bilateral strategic, economic and security cooperation
China says they will protect Imran Khan's regime militarily and politically
>NATO
New Lethal and non-lethal aid to Ukraine declared by Norway, US and others.
Finland in talks to join NATO

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/spriter99880
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/oryxspioenkop
nitter.net/lindseysnell
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/theragex
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/suriyakmaps

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/aFfaPEep
>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

PT

Attached: 1641615984945.png (1140x1116, 508.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fa_04b_msyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=fa_04b_msyE

Operation Flashpoint chads check in. OH NO 1 IS DOWN......

Attached: urproof.jpg (800x549, 176.24K)

>jeb

Are "we" winning?🤔

Is the reversal of gas flows between Russia-Europe confirmed yet? I can't find any proofs in English.

>Jeb!
Jeb controls whole Ukraine and Russia, stop shilling Saab/Ukrop/Vatshit propaganda

>combined arms army
>artillery and spotters for artillery

you're right. sorry for unintentionally spreading misinformation. real map:

Attached: 1631917879215.png (792x372, 212.34K)

Ive seen it reported in couple of places.
Right now close to Warsaw:
- 2 degrees
Around 5 cm of snow, 10 maybe in some parts

KEK

>mechanized infantry
>it's an armored truck

I'm not familiar with European seasons, but isn't April supposed to be Spring (i.e. warmer)?

Fucking finally good assesment, here's (you) Hans, good work

Yup, I mean it is not that uncommon but God loves Putin

I think I saw news about it in russian, FWIW

That still counts as an official statement, just curious why nobody in the west is reporting it yet.

>why nobody in the west is reporting it yet
Panic, panic itself even if not based in any fact can fuck up the country, remmeber the shortages of papper on first COVID days?
If there is shortage of fuel prices go up and in current scenario is difficult to send them down

I wouldn't be surprised of the news being suppressed to prevent another toilet paper panic, but they're going to need to report it eventually. Just like the POW video, eventually the news will leak through the twittersphere.

Can someone explain to me why russia is doing so poorly without the use of seeth/cope?

the news
is still
not yet updated
this failure to comply with the news update has been duly noted

The west is crashing, so yea, you're winning.

Nice😍

We have no real way to tell until this ends and so time passes same with map, just look at french MoD map vs British MoD map.
Simply, we dont really know what is going on and all this "OSINT" analysis are based on this and fucking Oryx blog ...

>Is the reversal of gas flows between Russia-Europe confirmed yet? I can't find any proofs in English.
Reversal?
What do you mean Reversal?

>Underestimated the Ukrainians
>Under-prepared because of the above
>General post-Soviet corruption
>Just corruption in general
>Russian speculated loses are broadcast openly by Western media while Russians couldn't decide if showing off "brother Slav" Ukrainian casualties was a good look or not

Inadequate forces and poor planning. We'll see how they do in the next phase.

Lob??

AT SOLDIER 100M 7 O CLOCK.
3 WHERE ARE YOU ?

Attached: OFPP.jpg (800x600, 83.96K)

Supposedly the Russians are pumping their gas away from reserves and stores located in Germany due to concerns that the Germans are discussing nationalising them and seizing them by force.

they underestimated the amount of resistance the Ukrainian armed forces would put up. their airborne operations in the first few days and their lackluster logistics reflect this. after recognizing they couldn't kotel Kiev, they withdrew back to Belarus in order to use the men and equipment on other fronts. the maximalist war aim of "demilitarization and denazification" wasn't attainable, so they have adjusted their goal to only seizing the whole of Donbass - which, considering the entrenched Ukrainian positions, is gonna get them a pyrrhic victory at best
post the new devs

Attached: 1635890303625.png (2550x3450, 932.73K)

for me its ARMA 3: This Is Real Ukrainian War Footage Edition

i was going to say belgorod but
>ukranians confirm it was them
>now they confirm it was actually not them
hmmmmm

> so they have adjusted their goal to only seizing the whole of Donbass
They are clearly taking Kherson too

Wow i actually got real answers, well im glad you understand russia is losing, putin really buck broke /sg/ lol, back then you guys would use all sorts of mental gymnastics to avoid admitting defeat.

Fuck the Germans, this is what they get being green cucks.