WAR ON DRUGS

During alcohol prohibition in the 1930s, organized crime skyrocketed as the alcohol black market was booming. After the dust settled everyone with a functioning brain could reflect that the black market gangs made a shitload of unaccounted money.

After WW2 President Truman created the CIA for the purposes of organizing and relaying sensitive intelligence information to the White House. The CIA was ran by a cabal of sociopathic Nazi-collaborators and they were committed to total covert warfare against the communists. In order to "protect freedom" they carried out in secret everything that goes against the principles of a free society. To do this they needed money. Congressional funding was limited, so ways in which to obtain it through covert means was investigated.

A perfect opportunity arose in the results learned from the prohibition of the 1930s. Organized crime had risen and the business model of black market dealing was wildly successful. Drugs were next on the menu, except this time the CIA would obtain a secret monopoly on the trade and use the unaccounted-for money to fund limitless espionage operations. They presided over alliances with the major organized crime elements of every US city.

There is no possible way a bunch of beaners in Colombia could smuggle the per-year tonnage of cocaine the US market alone uses without help from extremely powerful people. The CIA controls the cartels and has fleets of chartered cargo jets/ships that fly the drugs in on a regular shipping schedule. The cargo is marked "classified" and is never subjected to any customs inspections. Agencies like the DEA are a joke and only serve as a public relations show and money pit.

Attached: daisycrazy1.jpg (976x1280, 809.49K)

people ignore this thread, because they cant handle the truth

many batches are spiked with fentanyl.
watch out ppl

Druggies get what they fucking deserve.

Funny how that works, eh? The only threads that gain any traction are completely trivial and false.

Attached: 1814424.png (584x822, 838.49K)

The 'war' on drugs is a complete farce, a shitshow from too to bottom. I can't speak for other countries but here legalisation could solve many issues from crime to get drugs to financial benefits from taxing them. You will never eradicate drug use and we're funding criminals with the current setup.

We will never eradicate rape our murder either, so we should legalise it ?

False comparison. No victim, no crime. No one is victimized by a business transaction between two voluntary parties.

Pierre, you know as well as I do that rape or murder is not the same as drug use.

>smokes crack
>I mean it’s not like I’m hurting anybody
Nigga YOU are the victim
>muh consenting parties
So if I want to sell you crack (distributing harmful drugs to the community) and we agree on this transaction, it should be legal?

of course. Alcohol is literal poison for your body, as well as cigarettes, and those are just part of daily life for a shitload of people.

They are both immoral and should both be illegal. Simple as.

Poison is bad. Alchohol, crack etc. Just because people agree to do something bad doesn’t mean it should be legal.

That's your opinion. However, free people are free to ignore your opinion.

Regulation and control of the trade, take the power away from the criminals and get taxes for the population to fund social care etc. We need to be practical, you'll never stop it, hysterical pearl clutching has brought us to where we are today.

That's the point. Advocating for total decriminalization is going directly against the interests of globalist elites who rely on the black market profit to fund their covert activities.

Where's the evidence for anything you're saying? I agree though we need full scale legalization of all drugs.

christfag/moralfag GTFO

No it's not. Legalization would be a massive hit for them.

Wow this thread is surprisingly based and pro-legalization
Night Any Forums has the highest number of real human beans by far

depends on the race

The underage tradLARPers are against it because they are chuds who are anti-fun and take out there extreme views to signal how masculine they are because they need to compensate for how weak they really are.

>No victim, no crime
Just live around drug addicts then, see how long it takes for them to start trying to break into your house while they're tweaking.

They have to resort to crime because the drugs are expensive, and they are expensive because they are illegal. Also, if they were legal then pharmaceutical companies could do research into mitigating the negative side effects of drugs. Also, if drug users had access to a wide array of drugs they wouldn't have to resort to just what's in their locale so fetanyl or methamphetamine.