HAPPENING: US MILITARY DEATHS UP 1,100% & EXPONENTIALLY RISING

>Attorney-at-Law Todd Callender, who is representing the US Navy SEALs vs President Joe Biden has recently reported an 1100% increase in US military deaths as a result of these mRNA injections and based on their latest data, they expect this number to soon rise above 5000%.

>A leaked military database from the Department of Defense shows us that while the public was being told that it's a "crisis of the unvaccinated", the Defense Secretary and Upper Command knew 71% of all new cases were among the fully-vaxxinated.

>The Department of Defense knew what they were doing and the proper charges are genocide.

>"There is no way to characterize this other than intentional homicide, the intentional taking of a human life – except that it's in large numbers, which makes it a genocide."

>"A vaccine-delivered AIDS epidemic."

rumble.com/vz2o45-us-military-deaths-up-1100-and-exponentially-rising.html

Aren't you glad you didn't take the clot shot?
What are the consequences of two thirds of the US military being jabbed and dying left & right of heart disease and blood clots?

Attached: HAPPENING.gif (1189x1189, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220216101326/https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/seal-
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54
anotepad.com/notes/qrdy6tde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The people who control media and education will never admit to this. The truth seekers will always be a minority as long as that is the case.

Attached: 65uh.jpg (841x673, 131.57K)

Most of the military outside of special forces are faggots. So...haha get fucked!

???

Big if true

BTW rumble is the new youtube free speech style (for now)

Untaped goldmine, get at it

Attached: 657E110D-F32F-4512-8132-F886404DFF9A.jpg (1285x1020, 398.54K)

I don't know what to believe. Looked it up, was "proven," false, but "COVID deaths" have increased instead. Caused by vaccine or natural? Nobody can say. I don't fucking know anymore guys. I've had to daily test since september last year, despite going out a lot and visiting family across the country for christmas, birthdays, other holidays or other family meets, I haven't gotten shit. Trained people at work for 2 months, and they've almost all gotten covid at some period. Gotten several rapid tests b/c of anxiety, all negative. I haven't gotten shit.

Attached: the Anti-COVID meme.png (715x942, 82.01K)

fucks sake, weekly covid test, not daily.

Is there a source for the claim that there has been a 1100% increase in deaths due to the mRNA vaccine?

In the transcript of the video, it sounds like one guy just says it. It seems like the source is a defense attorney. But why does he say it? Where does he get that number from?

>US MILITARY DEATHS UP 1,100%
ZOG does that.

*The US Military should have been vaccinated now they are all dying of Covid-19*

Eg

- Kyle Mullen, 24, American Navy SEAL Candidate has died hours after completing "Hell Week"
(February 4th, 2022, Deceased, Vaccine Status Unknown *Note 97% of US Armed Forces have been vaccinated December 15th 2021*)
Seaman Kyle Mullen died at a San Diego area Hospital. Another SEAL Trainee whose name has not been released
reported experiencing symptoms of an unknown illness and was also Hospitalized the Unknown Man is in stable condition.
(web.archive.org/web/20220216101326/https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/seal-
trainee-who-died-after-hell-week-remembered-as-new-jersey-star-athlete/3538264/)

*2022 Death (List)*
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy

*2021 Death (List) Part A*
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54

*2021 Death (List) Part B*
anotepad.com/notes/qrdy6tde

So why would ZOG zap their main military apparatus?

Are they crippling America to prepare for their move to their new host (China)?

The jews and so called elites are not a monolith. Who really knows how many factions all these rich high powered psychopaths have fighting against eachother for total domination yanno

And those are the 15% of Russia I hate and the 95% of the west I hate.

>schizo clickbait rant with 0 links on a q tard website
well, i am convinced

I got vaccinated over a year ago and I'm perfectly fine. Guess my genes are superior to yours, cuck. By not getting vaccinated you're just admitting that you have shit genes.

Which faction wants to placate me with a VR anime wife?

i've just had my 8th dose, how much time do i have left user ? can i get my 9th ?

Big if true

Get 12 more, just to be on the safe side user.

I'm surprised that the navy seals along with Army Rangers, Green Berets, and other elite forces let it get so far. They have the training and access to tech /weapons to over throw any government .

They are not your genes anymore. Once you have had the therapy you are not naturally human and have no natural rights.
>notices flag
>its an American
Oh well, nevermind. Carry On.

>rumble.com
>Sign in to see 1 comment
I want to see a better source than this OP. Not because I want to disprove you but this source just isn't very convincing. This whole article seems to just be hearsay.

give me the actual number. did 1 become 12? is that what happened, user? because i'm pretty sure that that's what happened

not taking it

>Aren't you glad you didn't take the clot shot?
Yes, especially when I recovered from the chink flu without it.

How are they going to blame the unvaxxed gods?

Attached: 1643010272747.jpg (1000x1500, 135.27K)

>"Of russia" "of the west"
They have no nation except israel. They just move to wherever they are doing business.

>my superior genes
How to announce you are a jew without saying you are a jew

>thinks all men were created equal
How to announce you are a jew without saying you are a jew

>What are the consequences of two thirds of the US military being jabbed and dying left & right of heart disease and blood clots?
The intentions manifest.

fg

Retard nigger. What you need to wait a year until it’s on the New York Times front page? The video of it isn’t enough for you?