Ruble has recovered 100% of its pre-war value

zerohedge.com/markets/ruble-regains-100-its-loss-after-russia-invaded-ukraine-why
AMERILARD SANCTIONS ARE POWERLESS
Vladimir Putin is officially the most based man to have ever lived in this century

Attached: Amerilard sanctions rendered powerless.jpg (952x620, 64.43K)

You can't slide this filthy glowniggers haha!

Anti-glownigger bump

You do realize this is an ephemeral rate? You cant buy dollar for this price in any banks. Some banks sell dollar for as much 200 rubles per dollar. If you are lucky enough to find a bank with a rate of 90-95 rubles per dollar they will still charge you 13% fee for the exchange.

Russian Central Bank is burning through tons of dollars right now to keep this rate going artificially, there is no demand for a Russian ruble.

>there is no demand for a Russian ruble
Perhaps in america, but not in India, Iran or China. With those three countries alone Russia can easily replace what they used to export to the USA.

you can trade usdt freely at that rate retard. Its real

Would China pay for Russian oil and goods with Rubles when the currency is so unstable? Chinese are not retards and they know exactly what Russian Central Bank is doing.

Not sure about India tho I am not educated enough.

Also
>Iran
kek

USDT =/= USD

No matter how much you crypto retards would like to think that.

Oh no no no no, jew bros, have you lost your power?

Attached: lemad.png (300x368, 51.17K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: oooohhhh.jpg (235x214, 6.52K)

>Nothing to import
>Nowhere to fly to
>Oh look, the demand for international currency fell!
Truly remarkable.

Our prices are still high on our side. I think that means the sanctions are working and we citizens were always the original targets.
Also checked.

When Russia runs out of gold and USD the ruble will drop dead harder than Stalin after shitting himself

Anyone with financial sense sees this as artificial as hell. The trajectory isnt actually neat, as it is. But even if it was, recovering 100% after the sanctions and in such a short amount of time should be obvious enough. This isn't to say Russia is separated from trade, but this will never create some new trading block. I

Ukraine sisters… we’re dying for nothing… and USA is spending more on gas for nothing… it’s over

What in the fuck are you bitching about? These fucking faggots are going to get raped.

its literally pegged amd trades as an exact equivalent. Rubles are still trading in free markets with crypto. The rates are real. Usdt = usd for all practical present purposes. The gold arb will make it much clearer soon fren

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you
the tricks don't work anymore, we are witnessing in real time the crumbling of the petrodollar as global reserve currency.

Anyone who thinks this recovery is real is a complete retard.

You mean the same people with “financial sense” that have now presided over 3 different economic crisis in the last 2 decades?…
In a series of countries that are financially declining?…
Yea buddy I’m real convinced in these shitstains business sense.
Probably one of those same coping fucks thought China was “just a papertiger on the verge of collapse” and that “Russia wouldn’t dare cross nato!!”
Fucking imbeciles.

Whole lotta cope in this thread
>itsafraid.jpg

>You mean the same people with “financial sense” that have now presided over 3 different economic crisis in the last 2 decades?
And quickly recovered from them, going on to greater wealth and prosperity. Whereas our geniuses, by their own admission, ushered in an era of the slowest economic growth since the mid nineteenth century.

Trust me buddy, we haven’t recovered in the slightest. Fed just changed the narrative and acts like it was always this way.