This map is true

Americans (because most of them are Germanic Aryans) and us North Europeans only true Whites, while other Europeans are shitskin mutts. All non North Europeans need to be exterminated.

Attached: whitness map.png (3240x3740, 1.38M)

show flag shlomo

>Germany white
>quality map

More like mapshart.net, amirite?

Attached: 1626515839367.jpg (640x646, 34.58K)

You tell this was made by an American. So fucking clueless. London isn't white.

>flag
>ESL

It's a kike or ZOGmerican flag, that's why. I'm American, but a white one no less. OP reeks of jew or fed and at very least a turk or chinky

Heres my flag niggers

Hahahaha! The Nordcucks and the Amerisharts have been muttified to oblivion a long time ago. Seethe. Cope. Dilate.

Attached: True_American.jpg (794x955, 127.67K)

Southern germany,austria,switzerland and northern Italy are as white as northern germany

Your map sucks

T. Hannoveraner

hehe okay, most of europe's cultural and scientifict achievments come from the brown areas, but i guess you are white tho

hello pajit, how are you pajit, have a good day pajit

Attached: 129BBB74-CA48-4016-9945-BE2E5AC467C5.jpg (443x249, 26.29K)

remove italy, spain, portugal

Eastern Germans all have Slavic ancestry, so they need to be exterminated too.

SVRBIƆ is true aryan land... few know this

>All non North Europeans need to be exterminated.
I think the cumskin minorities need to be kicked out of Europe

friendly reminder

Attached: 1513406254756.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

Lmao finland penis dddfd

Modern whites are clamped, vaccinated, circumcised, halogenated, irradiated, glyphosated, atrazinated, brainwashed, flouridated, and might as well be psychologically castrated as well as outright emasculated.

I'd kill myself if anyone tried to associate me with the dying white meme race. Whites are the most domesticated slave nigger cattle race living on giant cattle ranches they call "countries". The most domesticated, docile, complacent cattle in all human history

>durrrr star wars netflix little yoda tv game of thrones wal-mart mcdonald's rick and morty hollywood thanos capeshit video game anime coca cola
Imagine being associated with this Western race of whites which 90%+ of all whites voluntarily vaccinated themselves with jew cum. if you took the vaccine you're not even human: 90% of whites did
slave race

Attached: 1modern human soy white urbanite.jpg (838x960, 71.48K)

>Scandinavia
>White
NGMI

Attached: benjamin-franklin.jpg (300x277, 19.78K)

This. No more brother wars

your map is wrong

The map doesn't show london as white. It says used to be white

>Serb spamming his gay faggot map again
>Serb needs a break from slurping Russian cum

>All non North Europeans need to be exterminated.

Southern Europeans are being replaced, and it is not Northern Europeans who are doing it. If you were not a stupid memeflag, perhaps you would know it.