What is Any Forumss officially approved source for left-wing news?

So we all know who the right wing nazi homophobic transphobic conspiracy sources are that you keep trying to post to your friends on facebook and instagram and tiktok and youtube but who on the left wing provides the same service?

Right-wing:

Salty Cracker
Sleazy P Martini
Styxhexenhammer666
Ricky Berwick
Mark Dice
Paul Joseph Watson
Tim Pool
Joe Rogan
Cleetus McFarland
Townsends
Frankie MacDonald
RapperViper VEVO
Count Dankula
Jesse Lee Peterson
Mad at the Internet

Left-wing:

Destiny
Contrapoints
???????????????

if pol is so egalitarian why dont you ever post anything in support of the left wing?

Attached: 1639902333028.webm (638x360, 1.75M)

Jimmy Dore.

CNN.

>Jimmy Dore
Obviously Right-wing
Please go back to dailystormer

Oh, so you’re not a real leftist. Get your own ideology, technocrat.

lol wut

>if pol is so egalitarian why dont you ever post anything in support of the left wing?
Everything they are about is antithetical to truth, reality and white people. They are absolutely evil, dishonest and wrong about everything.

NPR. Listen to it every morning to hear just how ridiculous the shitlib cult has gotten these days. Also gives me daily rage fuel knowing my tax dollars go towards this shit, even tho they beg for shekels every other month.

I don’t listen to political commentators you fucking zoomer dork

Why would I want to see news from the left?
>inb4 muh echo chamber
More like comfy chamber. But for real, I'd just bounce my news stories off of normies if I want to check my sanity.

This too.

>The Guardian
>Mother Jones
>New York Times

Left-wing news? Like any TV show on any channel or streaming service or any movie? Everyone knows where to find that trash.

Any chance you are 15yo and use anime profile pictures?

I don’t post leftist stuff cause I’m not a leftist. Idk what you think egalitarian means but it’s not centrist. Ad repeto and you get a bunch of pol users like me

Why is Cleetus in that list?

Joe rogan and tim pool are not right wing, whatever that phrase is supposed to mean.. I have only heard of 3 other people on that list and I watch absolutely none of their shit. You guys dont know anything, you dont even know who your enemy is.

There are so many right-wing leaning "channels" and youtube influencers who carry a lot of support and they get banded about a lot under the guise of "truth" even when youtube twitter and instagram and facebook refuse to ban them becuase they slip through loopholes that allow them to not be banned for being fake news and then all these right wing collectivists complain about being banned.

Yet i cant find a single left-wing youtuber who has been "persecuted" where they have a large following on youtube, facebook, or any "alt-media" which proves the theory that any right-winger peddles only in falsehoods and propoganda and as much as these right-wingers complain about "media bias", the truth is the popular opinion is in favor of the right, who have provably been in favor of nazi-leaning associations.

YOU ARE A NORMIE MODERATE WHO HAS BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO THINKING TECHNOCRATIC FAGGOTRY IS REAL LEFTISM WHEN IT’S THE FARTHEST THING FROM IT AND ACTUAL LEFTISTS WANT TO BEAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO DEATH FOR HIJACKING LEFTISM WITH TECHNOCRATIC FAGGOTRY THAT NO ONE BESIDES YOU FAGGOTS LIKE

Still nobody giving a single example of a popular left-winger on youtube outside of real news giving "real facts" and opinions. And yet right-wingers cant stop whining about their own propogandists who get banned from social media platforms for spreading fake news.

Really makes you think.

Attached: 1549287767912.png (402x322, 262.74K)

Every time you nazis try to infiltrate social media with your bullshit you point to these right wing fascists but you refuse to even post a counter-narrative.

This is why we don't trust you.

You can't even list a single non-establishment left-winger who carries the same reputation as say, your "salty cracker", your "tim pool" or your "joe rogan".