Hungarian elections are tomorrow

>the opposition is being endorsed by pedowood jews
>Orban is being endorsed by local gypsy 'celebrities' and jews
which one is the white man's way?

Attached: IMG_20220402_091908.jpg (720x373, 102.31K)

Orban will win. A week later Zemmour will get BTFO and won't even be 2nd place. Then Bolsonaro is going to get destroyed at the end of the year.

Does there exist nationalistic opposition in Hungary ?

Got to love how libs alienate half the voters at the outset with their statements

are there any white men left in Hungary?
I thought you were all mongols or some other Asian tribals

there's a mini-party called Mi Hazánk, but most people call them Orban's satellite party, they aren't as jewed as them though. might vote for them because I'm tired of pic related.
>grofo (on the right), you are the king

Attached: 277571991_521789692651967_604737969531231397_n.jpg (2048x2048, 178.99K)

My uncle Temudschin is the whitest man I know

Attached: 9EEEA5BB-50ED-48D7-BD3C-092E29F81F51.png (420x363, 184.68K)

Why on earth does this faggot care about our elections at all?
I did not plan to do it but shit like this makes me want to go out and vote

Attached: 153F2E17-0973-446E-9044-974F6B58C6C1.jpg (1024x577, 52.68K)

this
Mi Hazánk is based. If they manage to get into the parliament they will be able to strongarm the bigger parties into accepting their policies.

There is no good pick, only less worse ones.
Orbán makes the lefties and tranies seeth which is still a plus. But I wouldn't be surprised if he starts advocating for civic nationalism and importing sandniggers and Jews, he doesn't seem to be far from being a cuckservative.

Mi Hazánk would be a bit bitter.

It's like in France I wouldn't trust Zemmour, I would rather have Henry de Lesquenes but alas we have to make do.

Why? You're an example of what they hate working better than what they're selling.

Why does that gypsy jew have so many supporters on Any Forums? 🤔

Any individual that shills for a specific leader outside of their own nation deserves the rope.
I fucking hate celebrities so much its unreal

I meant sandniggers and niggers, I don't know for jews

Because he unironically back stabbed Soros and got away with it.
Look it up.

Hungarians aren't white anyways so who cares

Ours are tomorrow too, but I guess the situation is different. Has your life improved under Orban, have there been any big scandals involving him, or his close associates?

Attached: sip2.jpg (442x474, 53.37K)

They're just as white as finns

God, I hate Mark Ruffallo so much

Orban, of.course...

He makes public advert to denounce Soros. He made a law which disallow teaching kids about trannies and homosexuality. The leftist, tranies and globohomo hate him. A small country like Hungary gets the attention of the US because they dare resist a bit.
He is one the most based politician in Europe (not enough to my taste though)

Hungary bros, it is over.
You will never win against Avengers.

Attached: Marvel Shit.png (510x127, 14.82K)

nobody cares about you, anime fag

there have been many, most famous ones are maybe a major having an orgy on a yacht that got leaked, and that jew who got busted on a gay gangbang party in Bruxelles during the lockdowns. he also has an oligarch, but these don't affect his voters, at leaat you can see through the shit more or less. if he wins, Hungary will completely turn into a gypsy shithole, culturally it is already on the borderline. if opposition wins, we might turn into a tranny-gypsy/nigger distopia, like the west

Everybody in hungary looks definitively hungarian, and said phenotype includes blue/green eyes and fair skin. Not much blondes though.
t. Tourist