So

what do you make of the minds of redditors? here is a physical expression of their collective consciousness
what does it tell you?

Attached: gay.jpg (2210x1563, 1.36M)

Go to 420, 0

>Erase Stalin!

Lot of flags... they're pretty nationalistic

No idea but somehow they managed to put my flag there despite being a meme country, what a weird timeline.

Kek we had to write Serbia on our flag because retarded westerners thought it was Russian flag.

whats not there?

Nice

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-031911_Brave.jpg (368x366, 73.28K)

Redditors are all European nerds and sportsball NPCs?

In the mind of the NPC, they can only believe what they have seen and have been told, they cannot themselves create anything novel. When they come to a novel place all they can do is cheerlead, which gets tiresome and creative people hate them for it, so they leave.

How'd the void do and how was the kvetching?

There's something poetic about the tranny flag running over the flag of the United States, causing it to dissolve beneath the weight of its faggotry.

Murica flag is vandalized and covered up

Why's the America flag all vandalized?

Reddit trannies are more powerful than reddit Americans on reddit.

Trannies using bots because america = bad

>Polands giant flag doing battle with the Turks and Indians
Kinda based desu

i hate america as much as any reasonable person but i kinda wanna get a bot going to rebuild that flag just to feel the plebbitors seethe

People are not meant to interact like this in such huge groups with instant communication to millions of people. What you see is a diseased rotten species ripe for a great culling

Redditors hate concept of America. Ideally it's nation of independence and self reliance aka 2 concepts hostile to the bloated nanny state they want.

I'm personally making sure that the trans flag grows as large as possible to piss off as many groups as possible. Accelerate.

did they just make a clone of pixel planet for april fool's day or what?👽

Most redditors are Americans, and they think it’s edgy/woke to hate the country they were born in, while still remaining ignorant of any actual issues in the world.
It’s an unfortunate but persisting viewpoint on the Internet.

Fucking trannies and turkroaches are teaming up against Québec. Defend the cross of Saint Michel and the four lilies.