This Is America

>Americans

twitter.com/SKMorefield/status/1509694101750525957

Attached: 4747474.png (879x725, 776.66K)

Demoralization phase

kek

I'm still not going to pretend with them :-]

the west is faggots, falling for such a retarded idea as 'woke'

show flag

whats the over/under on a true retarded person being president within 20 years

Hey Eurotrash, ever heard of the Pareto Principle? It states that for many outcomes, roughly 80% of consequences come from 20% of causes (the "vital few").

So 20% of Americans are insane, liberal, tranny whackjobs. They're the vocal minority who can't stop talking about being gay, communists, tranny, vegan, etc.

OH NOES HUMAN SEXUALITY TOO COMPLEX FOR ME LE WEST IS FALLING AHHHHHH I AM GOING INSAAAANE

Attached: chudddd.png (480x640, 96.93K)

Attached: peds4childs.png (874x512, 64.46K)

Attached: 1648800766327.jpg (482x526, 29.16K)

What’s the over under we make it 20 more years?

Tranny detected

Attached: 1648884284957.png (32x32, 2.61K)

MOM IM A VIRGIN BECAUSE OF THE 80/20 RULE!

>SEXUALITY
>VIRGIN
The "people" who definitely don't want to groom children won't stop yelling about sexuality and virgins. Don't put 2 and 2 together goy, math is racist

There is a story on Sargons news channel thing Lotus Eaters. And its about the Russian army. And let me state right off that his channel seems to be not 100% correct about this latest Russian/Ukraine shit. In the way that no one is cause no matter how much propaganda you ignore there is just jmore and everything is fake.

but they were talking about the relationship between Russian intelligence and the army. They talked about how the russian intelligence allowed the army to be essentially abused by local criminals wherever their base was. Like the local grunts had to pay money to local mafias to avoid getting roughed up or shanked or something. And the entire point is the intelligence wing of the military kept a hold of the army (avoiding some kind of rebellion of coupe) by keeping them weak in this way. Even going so far as to force the new grunts to get fucked for money some one else would make.

I see this tranny shit in the military and I wonder if its not the same thing. Honestly our country is not as stable as it has been in the past. and I wonder if this shit is not about keeping anyone who could rebel confused and weak.

Attached: 1604382400031.gif (307x298, 1.48M)

Human sexuality is boarded by everyone who is capable of reproducing. Otherwise they dont fucking matter because their pattern does not stick around.

growing up I used to think trannies wanted to blend in, be left alone and just be accepted as the gender they chose and I was fine with that
now they want to be "visible" and get special treatment or we suffer the consequences and so now I hate them.

Attached: MV5BMTQ4NTc3NTM3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY4OTQwNA@@._V1_.jpg (725x485, 67.7K)

The funniest part about this is that Jew Troon is an admiral and 95% of the mutt military now has to salute him. KEK

What does sexuality have to do with it? You don't even understand the terms of your own argument.

🤮

I have so much hatred for this corrupted and artificial land

Attached: 9602346588203.png (1096x772, 770.39K)

>I learned nothing from faggots coming out of the closet therefore I was clueless about the transgenders and also will be about the upcoming pedo acceptance

Attached: AE7C4ECA-0989-4ECD-9580-B50CCB0CEF47.png (617x252, 33.39K)

You people KNOW that the american media is 100% under control by Israeli interests. And yet you CONTINUE to force the meme that all americans represent this faggotry. None of you dishonest faggots are white.

nightmarish horrors

How is that thing a 4 Star Admiral? They went from just being a mentally ill weirdo to a 4 Star Admiral because...?

A nigger, a Jew and a grossly obese Mexican man walk into a gay bar. They approach a cum-gargling faggot with a 2-inch long, always flaccid penis using a laptop at a table which is sticky with HIV ridden gay semen.

"You wanna come back to our place?" the nigger asks the faggot. "You can toss my Mexican friend´s rancid herpes-and-shit-covered salad and jerk my Jewish friend´s wart-and-pimple-covered penis while i ram my giant unlubed nigger-cock into your gaping, oft-fucked asshole."

"Literally nothing in the world would make me happier." says the faggot, removing his finger from his butthole and licking it clean. "But first I need to start a Twitter Screencap thread on Any Forums."