Rusoid niggers will defend this

>rusoid niggers will defend this

Attached: IMG_20220402_100225.jpg (1080x1750, 537.08K)

Don't worry. None of this is real. Ukraine is actually winning.

Surely it's not AZOGs shooting civvies right

death to all hohol infidels inshallah

>Random picture of bodies posted on a niche Mongolian basket weaving forum.
>This is your enemy.

No.

why should i care about any of this, it just seems like people pointing fingers back and forth saying NOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT then proceeds to do that

NOT A SINGLE DROP OF BLOOD

CANT SEE ANY FACES

How convenient

No, they will attack this

>Much azog
You're a Flip, a mercy killing for you would be a favour

Attached: ec4a26ac4738db7ea1edec85915ff8c4.jpg (639x408, 51.47K)

>Beheaded
And instantly recognized as over the top propaganda

You and your people are such depraved pigs. You are destitute and have zero desire to live. Every day is drudgery. That is why it is so easy for you to kill. You think that everybody is like you with nothing to live for.

Your mother is a whore. Your father is a drunk. I can only hope that your dirty faced uneducated children die screaming you fucking galactic depraved nigger.

Attached: RKilled.png (768x719, 104.63K)

didn't Zelensky give civilians guns to go fight Russians?

They are in uniforms and make up the territorial defence. You're a nigger.

cry ab it

Nigger.

Attached: Monke.jpg (303x335, 46.28K)

He did and the results were volkssturn shooting eachother, civvies, holhol nationalists and getting their guts exploded by automatic cannonfire when ambushing Russians

There are mercenaries too, you stupid nigger.
Lets say a kike hires a merc group to actually kill Ukrainians under the russian flag and make these killings more propaganda for you to waste this post.
I am on nobody' side in this fake and gay "war", but you are either a retarded glowie, redditor, newfag or a stupid polfag who hates Russians and not a good analytical pol user.
Know your place.

Attached: 1648855709676.jpg (900x993, 424.88K)

I give it 3 days before a video comes out of azov pussies raping and killing these civvies.

Based. Fuck ukie zogbots

>experts say
>politicians summarize
>nato forces claim

So hohol propaganda ramped up again.

even the jew controlled trans gay niggerdom of USA is no match to russian degeneracy where little boys prostitute themselves for money to buy glue to huff

I'm probably going to go firebomb a Russian family house down my street, Russian are subhuman filth.

There's no hard proof. Om photo it's dead bodies, anything could've happened to them, be it a falseflag or our forces being an inhuman skot or if even happened during current conflict. Regardless, it's tragic, anyone claiming otherwise is a psycho.

>Russians are niggers
We know. There is a reason we hate them and want them to stop existing.

you eurocucks and assorted glowies keep posting trying to make me
care
but i dont
its literally jot my problem
not my problem

lol seethe more leaf

>Beheaded

Attached: ebf78016ce7d021a87bcbf3fa025db12.jpg (500x561, 51.2K)

> anything could've happened to them, be it a falseflag or our forces being an inhuman skot or if even happened during current conflict.
or even it maybe didn't happen during the current conflict*