Why do Poles support the Hohols again?

Why do Poles support the Hohols again?

Attached: FPJIDNVWQA4pNhc.png (589x532, 59.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uaiKEzKuMt4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UCuHAqcdHT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poles support ukraine because they are brothers. and brothers will always help each other, you fat yank

and they are your brothers too, explain this inconsistency?

Just like you're helping them Ivan?

please dude, and women dont fart.

Because they are subhuman retards.

Attached: 1510742057349.jpg (872x797, 87.74K)

people do not represent government. people from poland and ukraine are ruled by jewish world government , russians are ruled by rich oligarchs. poland, ukraine and russia are brothers . we are all part of white race

It's in their blood to act against their best interests.

hows the refugee camp in russia piggie? :)

because they are retards who suck western cock. they will just say losing the eastern lands to ukraine and bandera’s crimes were not so big of a deal because they will just say
>pshh those wołyniacy had belarusian and ukrainian ethnicity anyway!
they never stfu about katyn but rarely mention wołyn. they really just care about spiting russia (as long as someone else is doing the heavy lifting)
t. polonia lwówska

Attached: 821DFB93-8B50-4E5C-9F9C-B4DC48756449.jpg (750x863, 677.15K)

fuck you kike CIA glowie

Attached: 9a4dz.jpg (131x240, 8.74K)

of all the nations that have genocided them over the centuries Ukrainians are the most subhuman and as such remind poles the most of themselves. Hence all the pole flags here deep throating Ukraine

Who cares anymore, I had 2 Ukrainian friends but they died in Mariupol, I no longer have stakes in this. Nuke Eastern Europe lets get this show on the road.

cringe CIA faggot. how does hillary clinton cock feels like?
dilate

Commit suicide

They have a common BAREN(means master, ie jew-ass-aids/CIA/zog)

Attached: 16482547960892.png (811x559, 360.3K)

just fuck their women

based 200 iq russian nazi

buffer state

>and they are your brothers too, explain this inconsistency
Family feud

answer my question you dirty ukrainian dog, you are neither brothers nor a country worthy fighting for, you nations only exist to be a military base if russia start to act out so western powers can station troops there. You have no history and no legitimate reason to exist, please dial8 :)

You should tell cucklensky to negotiate then

lmao i am russian. you truly are kike and jewish dog. go get on your knees and suck obama's cock another time. tranny

dilate

>t. adam something

there’s countless videos on the rzeź wołyńska I encourage westoids to watch them
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uaiKEzKuMt4

and compare that to the hohol version:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UCuHAqcdHT0

Attached: F96F16C6-46B3-4683-9EC4-45119128FCBD.jpg (800x533, 48.32K)