NZG New Zealand pol

0 shots for autumn edition

>Venues failed by the vaccine pass system aren't going to opt into it
stuff.co.nz/entertainment/arts/128221969/only-niche-arts-and-entertainment-venues-will-check-vaccine-passes

>glowniggers try to create a protest movement and fail as usual
stuff.co.nz/national/128235442/occupation-protesters-try-to-rebuild-momentum-with-new-action

>Chlamydia clinics no longer asking for vaccine passes
stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/300555453/vaccine-pass-requirement-to-be-scrapped-at-hcc-facilities

>Vaccinated doctor in his 30's goes missing while ocean swimming
nzherald.co.nz/nz/missing-papamoa-man-david-holland-inside-the-search-for-the-tauranga-hospital-anaesthetist/KJCDVQQMT34MQ6OCX25YRRL2VI/

What did you niggers get up to today?

Attached: chop.jpg (720x450, 37.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/128237986/two-doctors-suspended-for-speaking-out-about-the-covid19-vaccine-win-appeal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to fuck her Khazar milkers if you know what I mean?

NZ antivaxx doctors won their first court case, this is a big precedent

stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/128237986/two-doctors-suspended-for-speaking-out-about-the-covid19-vaccine-win-appeal

Attached: antivaxx doctors.png (681x435, 271.74K)

bros... I think I have it... The cough from kowloon

Fucking hell, I didn't know she was a Jewess, but that bitch is full blooded. It's harder to tell the British ones because they assimilate their accent

Unless you're vaxxed, you don't have it, because it's physically impossible for omicron to make an unvaxxed person get symptoms

Attached: Capture.png (908x845, 362.82K)

Today was a ripper from start to finish, culminated in neighbour bringing me over 5 uteloads of firewood, gratis. What a top cunt.

Attached: Dick chainy.jpg (397x314, 95.85K)

>Chlamydia clinics no longer asking for vaccine passes

I was under the impression that medical facilities (and they used a broad definition) weren't allowed to discriminate on vaccination status.
I went to Specsavers a couple of months back, and was told they weren't allowed to due to the medical thing.

I just never thought about it but it makes so much sense now. Especially because she's so talentless. I can't wait to tell dad because he's a fan

It was a subtle joke. . .

I think if a place was in receipt of government funding including ACC, they weren't supposed to require pox passes. One optometrist in town did, but Specsavers didn't.

Attached: Hassle tassels.jpg (900x500, 70.17K)

'England's favourite television chef' what do you know of England, you fucking gook?

sneed

>5 uteloads of wood
fuck that'll keep you going. I bored post holes for the better part of the day and absolutely fucked my hands up. Also broke the car because I am a baboon in human skin

I unashamedly love Nigella, I learned to cook from her books. She's a good soul.
Keith Floyd was my other cooking teacher.

Attached: Meth Nigella.jpg (500x281, 22.91K)

We're the real English, you guys that stayed behind were all cockney Jews and Poles

what's the deal with masks come Monday

I used to like her too but then 23 min ago I found out she was a Jewess

Didn't read your link mate, Lived in Hamilton most of my life and I've never understood the STD jokes.

Attached: 1637224875000.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

It's true that any pom with guts and a vision went to the colonies. All that was left was absolutely broken slaves and any aristocracy too inbred to survive the trip

Based, I lived in Hillcrest for twenty years

Zero change to mask usage. In fact, it's the one thing the government is clinging onto, since it's the only thing they got "right" (aka not debunked yet).

I went to pakas today and didn't wear a mask, it's the one place I used to wear it because I didn't want hassled by randoms, but it was fine and it's a real weight off my shoulders

Attached: pakas.png (889x500, 525.32K)

No change😕

I'm not a gook Ahmed, but my grandad did kill a bunch of them in the 1950s.

Plus all the immigrants there to scab off the people, they didn't want to go to a new land where they had to clear the trees away and build their own home

shit. the masks are the only thing that affects me, I don't go to vaxxshit places anyway and the local cafe was mandate exempt because of clever chicanery that infuriated vaxxkarens like you wouldn't believe

If you got laid you'd know what I mean

I caught/developed molluscum one time, that was pretty fucked up

Same old shit. I shall carry on never ever wearing one whatever the circumstances.

Attached: Covid yellow.jpg (600x315, 31.78K)

I know, but at least they're clinging onto this instead of pushing the vaccine. By the way, 1200 people died in the Pfizers report to the FDA and it was still approved, and that's what we went on, so them saying it was safe was BS the whole time.

But the cool thing about masks is you just don't need to wear them unless it's gonna be really awkward such as a small shop fronted by women. People don't really do shit, they don't even keep their distance which is what I expected

eww I just looked that up and it's fucking gross

England is a Cuntdump held together by dogshit and soggy cardboard. Except Yorkshire. They be decent folk.