White mans fountain of youth

Why you don't drink Kefir? Aren't you white? It's healthy!

Attached: 01870_AN_BioKefir_Natur_1,5%_500g_PACK_druck_Herstellerwelle_0.png (377x457, 95.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YE2RfEF_9Kw&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=1mqVK5Vp6t0&t=354s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's that?🤨

ferme ta gueule sale bougnoule

fucking inbred cameljockey

One bottle Kefir per day and you will have a healthy life.

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 6.96K)

Pierre if you don't like Kefir just drink Buttermilk.

some shit that hipsters will discover one day and it will be the next kombucha

youtube.com/watch?v=YE2RfEF_9Kw&t=13s

youtube.com/watch?v=1mqVK5Vp6t0&t=354s

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-02 at 08-25-52 Muslim drink Camel Urine 😂 Because its mention in Hadith Sahih Bukhari part 2 Compilation.png (1249x822, 1.09M)

Basically it's spoiled milk made into a drink. Something along the lines of a yoghurt, but thicker, without sugar and not as sour.You wont like it, if you are used to American cuisine.

I drink kombucha and eat yogurt and kimchi
probiotics are the best
you're german, how do you like your sauerkraut? (if you like it at all)

I've discovered a beverage that prevents aging and will never tell a soul.

I reversed aged
It's easy
Sleep as much as you need, drink lots of water, and reduce stress levels to 0

I can buy non ultra-high-temperature processing Sauerkraut in my local super market. It's awesome. Sometimes I made homemade with jalapenos. Sauerkraut is awesome. But I like kimchi too.

Attached: Vergleich_neu_alt_Fotor-e1547465204172.jpg (1000x750, 115.78K)

All that nonsense seems like a waste of time, when I was 14 I killed a nile crocodile and drank it's blood raw before going to Mozambique to try fend off the malaria. Since then I've never gotten an infection and barely get sick, I've gotten sick 3 times since then 1 was covid and it was a mild sore throat, 1 was chlamydia, and 1 was some weird stomach illness I got after eating the raw liver of a rabbit i killed in Kimberley (Kimberley in South Africa not Australia). Kill a crocodile and drink its blood it will give you the immune system of a God.

yummy!
i'm sure sauerkraut could be better than kimchi, but it is so easy to just take kimchi out of the fridge and eat it with eggs or rice

listen here buddy
I look syphilis in the eye and fuck it every day

adrenochrome. everybody knows it and drinks it user. i myself am over 300 years old

monster energy drink

This shit will make your heart fucked up

More of a maślanka guy myself.

drink kvass nigga

I make my own water based kefir. Kind of tastes like fizzy white wine. Very refreshing.

Based Buttermilch enjoyer

I do drink it but the varieties available here are not great.