I Hate Women

I hate women. I busted a nut to the death of the internet whore Bianca Devins. Seeing her slit throat gave me a raging boner. Is that normal?

Attached: AHHAHAHAA SHE DESERVES IT.jpg (720x416, 69.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/354918888/#q354926575
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Worth the ban?

user you should ask a therapist instead

Nigger

Let's see the video

>Is that normal?
check Huffington post, Salon or any other libtard site and see if there is an article about that...if there is then you are normal.

There is nothing more cucked than respecting women. Women are whores to chad. They deserve to be raped, decapitated and dumped on the side of a highway like the piece of trash they are. I vote for pro-immigration parties because it means more women getting raped, assaulted and killed by niggers, kebabs and poos.

I love women, just not human women.

Attached: 5f00e8e00ad6388bc06a362473e9790c.jpg (2000x1250, 263.64K)

Don't worry, Ian is immune from Jannies

so fuckign based

I'm not seeing video?

Attached: 71EfgDhlr7L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 134.67K)

THE AUSTRALIAN SUNNI ISLAM POSTER IS A /FREN/ I MADE IN /AUS/POL AND GEOPOLITICS THREADS.
I remember the last time we talked are January 4 2022.
Any updates about him?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/354918888/#q354926575
Here is my last talk with australian sunni islam poster. He's username is Abu Mustaf Al-Australie

virgin

AmeriMutt

>talking to yourself
Take meds

at least you can change being a virgin
but you won't
it's probably a good thing that you won't pass on your defective asian monkey genes

Pathetic fat virgin mad at women, sky blue

I'm talking to the Australian flag
I hate women. I jerk off everyday to ISIS attacks on euroaches, I jerk off everyday to the bombing of m*drid subway, to Bataclan, to trucks running over euroaches in France and Germany like the sack of pus they are, to Ebba the little hoe who dropped dead like a sack of shit, to the two euroach whores beheaded in Morocco, nothing pleases me more than seeing infidel sluts killed in the most gruesome way possible, be it at the hands of my Arab and Berber brothers or at the hands of my black brothers.

what the fuck is this user?

the only brothers you have are also your uncles

>Bianca Devins
women are whores she deserved being killed, good riddance cunt of the world. i hope your decapitation is agony, cunt.

Signed,
all men.