Companies begging for unvaxxed workers to come back

What the actual fuck is going on here?

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1510041845446893580

Airlines were kicking out pilots that didn't get the jab, doctors and nurses were blacklisted from healthcare, and even tourists couldn't go anywhere without the boosters.

But now all of a sudden they're allowed back no problem? Why, just because all of the jabbies keep getting sick or something? I don't get it anons...

Attached: 1645779131259.png (640x640, 650.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg24732960-100-we-now-have-the-technology-to-develop-vaccines-that-spread-themselves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unvaxxed were pretty much demonized by a shitload of companies. But for some reason they changed their tune. Even supermarkets don't care anymore.
Something really fucking strange is going on.

>What the actual fuck is going on here?
The mandates ended.

You make it seem like they were the ones that wanted this?

>Something really fucking strange is going on.
If you're an oblivious retard, elevators must seem like magic.

>But for some reason they changed their tune. Even supermarkets don't care anymore.
>Something really fucking strange is going on.
vaxxies are dying, unvaxxers remain, do you think anti vaxxers will refuse getting hire again by the company that kicked them out? they'll take their job again without complaining, there's nothing weird about this, if anything it was expected since the beginning

Attached: 1648852335414.jpg (304x408, 15.01K)

Attached: no1.gif (220x220, 17.53K)

the purebloods have a unique opporunity here, you all should NEVER forget what they did to you and how they manipulated your loved ones intonl taking their poison.
This is your chance to starve these fucks out. Do not return to work and watch them bleed. Have no mercy for them.
If you just give in to their demands you are giving up everything you have fought for. Stay strong brothers.

>Muh incel uprising
Lol nigger life is ez, everyone does weed, drinks and orders grub hub fat and sugar slop 24/7
Not a single person will fight against an ez life wasting away on drugs
Why did you think no one is lynching bankers for stealing all their money via regressive taxation and negative rates? Netflix is only $5 order another burger and smoke a bowel goy.

You're confusing elevators with escalators

>I don't get it anons...
There is no more profit in attacking an empire. To place another bounty click on the medical pirate.

Attached: Sins Pirate.jpg (1024x768, 181.25K)

I got fired on Jan 4, and had my job back by Jan 28. They forced me to wear a mask, but they eventually dropped the mask and vax mandate in mid March.

>You make it seem like they were the ones that wanted this?

They were. Participation was entirely voluntary. Neither "mandates" nor "guidelines" establish any kind of enforceable law upon any person without an express contractual agreement first, where both parties exchange a thing of value. And no, merely engaging in commerce does not establish such a contract.

what the fuck do incels have to do vaccine mandates you retarded bong?
is your brain so fucked from generations of inbreeding that you just blurt out random buzzwords to see what sticks?
fuck off fag.

they seemed to relish firing people, honestly

>What the actual fuck is going on here?
The mandated have expired
Also loads more people than expected didn't get vaxxed so there plan to withhold economic development for the unvaccinated backfired.

Use you position to get more money

Yea. Pretty much

I remember multiple businesses in my town with signs in the window saying “we do not enforce or respect local mask mandates”
It was entirely voluntary, you memeflaggot kike

They did, retard

unvaxxed, unemployed and not my problem.

Attached: 1638731800537.gif (500x375, 2.84M)

It is insane to me how people literally forgot about the Wu Flu the moment the Ukraine-Russia war began. Humans, or at least the bulk, are literally mindless cattle. Months ago, humanity was facing its greatest crisis: a mild cold. Now? It's Russia threatening a globohomo puppet that is the most important thing in the world, and even the war was completely forgotten about when one broken buck slapped another nigger on TV. I feel like I'm watching literal robots following their programming in real time.

weed and grub hub are expensive

self spreading vaccines. They reached the necessary threshold and now we will all be infected

newscientist.com/article/mg24732960-100-we-now-have-the-technology-to-develop-vaccines-that-spread-themselves/

>The mandates
No such thing