In his final years, Nietzsche began to believe that he was in fact Polish, not German, and was quoted as saying...

>In his final years, Nietzsche began to believe that he was in fact Polish, not German, and was quoted as saying, "I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood".[18] In defiance of nationalist doctrines, he claimed that he and Germany were great only because of "Polish blood in their veins",[19] and that he would "[have] all anti-semites shot."

Uh, polchuds?

Attached: 1703px-Nietzsche187c.jpg (1703x2560, 585.04K)

>Uh, polchuds?
I dunno but I have a major hard o for Slavic women

This is now an emote thread. Post em

cringe

>goes insane
>begins calling himself polish
No coincidence....

east germans and west poles are identical people

Who has the Gigachad emote?

Because historically germcucks were massive cucks
From Charlemagne to the anglos with St boniface to the Romans to now with Merkel
Germcucks are historical cucks its a fact

this retard was wrong about literally everything he ever said in his life

Thanks 😅

He was severely mentally ill

>being a nihilist
Faggot alert

>having hope
fuckward ninny bitch deteceted

N was literally anti-nihilism

Attached: 103.jpg (480x608, 70.3K)

I don't hear anyone advocating Nietzscheanism. I always thought of him as more of a critic and wiseass than a philosopher. He's a funny guy and a good writer who said some good stuff about women and jews but anyone hoping to get anything more out of him will find his writings an anachronism of the 19th century.

Its called stoicism faggot, you don't have to cling to some naive view of sunshine and happiness to not give up on life and stagnate in emo faggotry. Change what you can, accept what you can't.
He was but you're literally the only westerner I've ever met who understands that, everyone I've met online or irl who has read Nietzsche for philosophical reasons and not for NS reasons has been some cringe nihilist faggot with painted black nails who probably weighs 50kg soaking wet on a full stomach. The irony is that his whole argument about the archaic and needless role that religion holds in modern society is exposed as bullshit when you look at the mental states and lives of the people who seem to be his biggest fans these days.

>im so above it all
nietzsche was a fucking god toy ou mrotla/. klneel and b eg
>muh stoicism
marcusn aurelias is a faggot. fuck you too

Just noticed your flag, I cant blame you for being a gay nihilist desu. I should be nicer to the less fortunate, I apologize for being mean to you youngster.

Nietzsche was mentally ill and just a high IQ schizo whose ramblings were taken way too seriously. Basically a Unabomber type high IQ autistic schizoid.

Gimme your time machine

It's over germanbros...

>in his final years
>where he also was hospitalized because mental detoriation
>he believe he was Polish

Checks out lol

>Basically a Unabomber type high IQ autistic schizoid.
I am one, but not genius level. it's no fun let me tell you