BlackCock the next Mandela effect

New Mandela effect boys. Notice how you never heard of black rock until like 6 months ago when it was announced they owned most of the world. How could a company nobody ever heard of do that?

Attached: 3D62506B-0ECC-47A0-A1EF-BFC582A43525.jpg (640x360, 33.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Blackrock/order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i knew about it when zognald jew handed power to that company in early 2020.

>otice how you never heard of black rock until like 6 months ago
Just because you haven't been paying attention doesn't mean the rest of us weren't.

do you know how this type of company even works user... its only been traded as blackrock since 2011.

Read a book or a newspaper for fucks sake. BlackRock has been knowledge for some time now.

Here there called blackstone evers country has this Corp why?.

Is it to keep the house prices up.
2008 was a lessen?

What is it

>How could a company nobody ever heard of do that?
Because it's a holding company; they don't sell commercial products, why would they have any interest in marketing their brand to broke normies?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Blackrock/order/asc/
Any Forums has had Blackrock threads since 2013.

I've read about them in 2020, and have mistaken them with the Blackwater mercenary group, who was called Blackrock in a different timeline.

This, there have been mainstream articles for years

Blackrock really gets my schitzobraim going since its impossible to not connect it to the black cube the jews worship otherwise known as saturn. Think that black cube the muslims call satan came from nowhere?

Shutup nigger I owned Blackrock stock since like 2015

Attached: 1647740383867.jpg (1242x1609, 1.29M)

I heard about them well over a decade ago. Take your meds faggot

BlackRock & Vanguard pretty much own everything between them.

Spotted the fucking tourist.

I heard of them years ago faggot. You have to be 18 to post here.

you're right user, i swear this piece of granite in my pants used to be a penis, but nobody i talk to even knows what i'm talking about; they look at me like i... like i come from a different planet 😱

>funding the enemy

>never heard of them
they've been around for decades cunt and they've owned most of the world in that time.

Good catch user.

"And he shall speak great words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and think **to change times** and laws; and they shall be given into his hand until a time, and times, and the dividing of time."
perfect match

>didn't know about it until recently
If you've done anything involving real-estate in a city in the last 10 years you'd know who they were

Pretty sure Any Forums was talking about these particular
rat kikes long before last year.

>Just because you haven't been paying attention doesn't mean the rest of us weren't.
This. People say the same thing about the World Economic Forum when people like Alan Watt were warning about their influence for decades.

>Notice how you never heard of black rock until like 6 months ago when it was announced they owned most of the world.
Aren't they connected to Blackwater Mercs?

Attached: 897.gif (500x272, 1.86M)