He was murdered by a heckler. You heard it here first...

He was murdered by a heckler. You heard it here first. I was at his last show and someone was being obnoxious as fuck and bob made fun of him. The guy was drunk and got kicked out. Wasnt surprised to hear he died the day after i just put two and two together.

Attached: gettyimages-1351199609_sq-78e9d1c7f6eacd45a57582c104641016ba7c9e4d-s800-c85.jpg (800x800, 75.39K)

So a heckin heckler jabbed him with the vax! It’s all coming together.

race/ethnicity of heckler?

No. He was heckled and he made a joke about the guy, guy got rowdy and got kicked out. Probably followed him to his room right after.

They wouldn't sweep that story under the rug, it's good clickbait

So some drunk with a short fuse managed to kill him and elude detection and capture this long? And his family has just stayed silent about it?

yeah i dont get it but i believe it lol

John lennon was killed the same way by saying, "Imagine if there was no heaven" simply bob saget irked the guy and he got whacked.

Seems farfetched but I guess it's possible. What kind of joke did Bob make about the guy?

good q
don't know

Kys

mary kate and ashley did.
flashbacks of anal torture on the set of full house.

shut the fuck up, I bet the real story is about to come out if you're shilling this

Yeah and Mark David Chapman was quickly arrested. How does some drunk get to Saget and kill him without being seen or leaving any evidence?

probably not wrong
me too thanks

This. It was the vaxx, the only way they don't make a big deal of a celeb death.

>Wasnt surprised to hear
NLP

satan what

That was Stamos...I think sagets new wife had him whackd

>deadpan forced repetition
muddier of waters.

i believe both of these things
turing

neuro linguistic programming

thats what i thought but i didn't understand if you were saying OP is a bot

He came, he vaxxed, he died
the rest is a smokescreen

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1400x700, 37.03K)

John Lennon was murdered in broad daylight with a gun, quite fucking different from turning your brain into mush and then tucking yourself nicely in bed, don't you think?
The heckling thing is nice, at least one of his last moments was one of the favorite things for a comedian, making fun of dumb people.

The man is permanently burned into my childhood memories.

Watching Americas Funniest, waiting for mom to yell "Dinners Ready"

Attached: 1385525549855.jpg (559x364, 13.75K)

just keep moving forward

That's possible. At least it's a working theory. Where was his last performance, what time, how much did it cost to attend, show us proofs. Describe this person as best as you can. Have you spoken to or been interviewed by police?