Redpill me on shampoo

Attached: jewpoo.jpg (1600x1156, 273.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10443307/How-shampoo-bottle-making-fat.html
etsy.com/listing/890194628/shampoo-bars-16-samples-in-a-gift-box
viori.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

women will spend too much on it

The jews

use your own urine

Been using head and shoulders since I was a teenager. I have no idea if I'd get dandruff if I stopped using it desu.

It's all the same shit no matter how they try to market it. Just buy the cheapest one with the highest volume from Walmart

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10443307/How-shampoo-bottle-making-fat.html

>Study has found 11 chemicals in common plastics that contribute to weight gain

>It looked at 34 different plastic products to see which chemicals they contained

>These included yoghurt containers, kitchen sponges and shampoo/drink bottles

>11 of 55,000 chemical components in them known to interfere with metabolism

I use it like once every 2 months. its not really necessary

only prescription shampoos do anything

Useless waste of money that's bad for your hair. We use too much soap and shampoo and the stuff we use isn't even real soap but industrial detergents with added dyes and perfumes. People scrub this shit into their face everyday before dragging a blade across it and then they wonder why they have grandad face when they turn 35.

etsy.com/listing/890194628/shampoo-bars-16-samples-in-a-gift-box

>$32
holy shit nigger

get one without parabens and sulphates.
>cancer
>endocrine disruptors

lol, it's got 2 of each of the 8 flavors they make, 16 $2 bars.

this

Sham Poo = Fake Shit

viori.com/ i saw an add for this on snapchat, it looks promising
QUO shampoo bars are fucking garbage but then again they WERE three dollars

im looking for a shampoo that doesn't have all the shitty plastics and bad chemicals but also makes my hair look nice
idk why guys give a shit about their hair you can use bar soap and it dont make a fucking difference because your hair is too short to tell

i would use the "all natural organic" type shampoos but i can't tell which ones are actually "natural" and which are just tricking the stupid girls that like to make themselves feel better with some cursive and leaves on a label

Full of phthalates that disrupt hormones and feminize men. Only way to avoid is to use old style natural soaps.

Attached: 1617572460697.jpg (1124x1011, 462.88K)

I stopped using shampoo and my hear looks better now. I'm still not sure if soap or toothpaste are talmudic trickery, though

U don't need shampoo
/thread

>Sham Poo
>Sham
>Poo
Just use your own poo and don't buy the fake stuff

Pretty sure the reason I'm fat is all those fucking burgers and pizzas I shovel down my face, at least on the weekends. And the drinking, can't forget the drinking.

It's probably not cuz I use cheap shampoo on the days I bother to shower