I've gone my entire life not hating a person or a group of people because Christians are supposed to love everyone...

I've gone my entire life not hating a person or a group of people because Christians are supposed to love everyone, even your enemies. I've had it. They finally did it, I fucking hate niggers and can't change the way I feel, I literally have a disdain for an entire race. From the BLM riots, to a nigger in every single ad, to niggers getting infinite privileges and attention to a nigger being able to slap someone at the Oscars with zero repercussions and niggers to be attacking white runners at marathons, I've reached my limit and my nigger fatigue and christ cuckery have reached their limits. Is this part of their plan? Do they want us to hate these monkeys? Why else would they so obnoxiously shill, defend and promote these disgusting creatures as hard as they so?

Attached: newspress-collage-21721455-1648674241277.png (2000x1333, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mlb_fights/status/1508925010483814400
youtube.com/watch?v=sEawcSFuCTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>supposed
You're a real christian if you think that's like KIND OF the message of Jesus.

Like it's THE ONLY message. Jesus wasn't like 'Make sure you git gud scrub' it was constant love thy enemy.

Like tell me what was the other message? Bread and fish taste good?

The racist white kid shoved him first, but they don't show that part of the video.
Proud black man was just doing the needful.
White people think they can lay hands on a black man without consequence.
😤👊

Link to video?

Attached: 1.webm (460x458, 1.21M)

Attached: 2.webm (480x480, 2.7M)

I used to believe all people are equal and we should help black people. But now they want to oppress my people so fuck them. We should go back to the old ways and keep them down. That was better for them and better for us. Nothing has been improved by helping them.

>love your enemy
whoever told you that is your enemy

Do you know any?
It seems like you are tired of the media portrayal of blacks rather than anything anyone has done to you directly

No if he's in America most likely a nigger has done something bad to him directly or to someone close to him

Love your enemy means if your enemy is willing to repent and puts genuine effort into changing as a person, then you have to accept him as a new person. It doesn't mean, that you have to let your enemies brutalize you and allow them to trample you, that's what cinical faggots, who never read the Bible, say to OWN DA CHRISTFAGS.

I'm from the city and have only been in a position where I was almost forced to defend myself twice. Both times where with niggers, one at a night club down town and one at a gym. Both times the nigger got aggressive with me and both times the nigger backed down and cops were called. These people have zero impulse control and can not coexist with whites.

We had studies showing the single greatest predictor of racism is exposure to other races before the entire woke movement began. They want all the Americans who remember their rights to stand up and be exposed in some capacity so they can leverage the military against them. Literally a controlled reenactment of WWII, hoping for the second-coming of Hitler is exactly what they want.

Attached: georgefloydriots2.webm (720x1052, 2.92M)

Attached: D2tVyX8XQAA_xYx.jpg (898x627, 61.14K)

Nail your wrists.

Attached: jews christ truth refugees.png (1012x548, 225K)

Link the vid, retard

The message was that you are gonna go to hell unless you believe that he paid for your sins, everything else comes afterwards

Protip: if you are in any modern church, especially catholic, you probably never understood this. Catholic church IS THE GLOBOHOMO TOOL #1, the catholic church will worship the antichrist together with all the other retarded religions
if anyone here wants to literally have the truth on how they can go to heaven typed out, give me a you, i can't be bothered anymore otherwise - protip; it's as simple as believing that jesus died for your sins, the problem is, that the "way is narrow" because every retarded religion on this planet, even people that use the name of christ, add something onto this; they want to justify themselves with what they do, be it a result of "true faith" or a requirement for it

Attached: devilflex.jpg (2603x6461, 2.79M)

Canada was comfy and very white when I was growing up. The few nonwhites in my classes were well adjusted middle class folk and we got along well. I genuinely swallowed the propaganda of how we're all the same. Now with mass immigration, BLM chimpouts, crime stats, the bell curve, the rapefugee crisis on Europe of 2015, and general proof of niggers and other shitskins being subhuman via the internet I've woken up hardcore. I suspect it was the same process for a lot of anons. I went from colour blind -> anti-racist -> civic nationalist -> race realist eugenicist

show me the way, krautbro

does this have anything to do with "walking the narrow path"?

twitter.com/mlb_fights/status/1508925010483814400
next time post the video you faggot

Well Im glad the black cunts backed down user.
I've too been kicked off on twice by nig-nogs but also numerous times by white dickheads. people are dicks.
Ive spent time in ghana and the gambia and theblacks there are happy as fuck, friendly and just want to continue playing football, drinking beer and fucking monkeys.
Your blacks in Yankland are fucked and told that you are the enemy by your dominant commercial freaky as fuck media who exist to create divide.
Doesn't excuse niggers nogging but it aint genetic, it's nurtured by the people in power.
Don't hate 'em all, you'll miss some lovely people.
Go find some nice blacks coz they hate niggers too

not all black people are bad

Attached: adolf hitler uunona.png (888x842, 487.44K)

Jesus was black dude

Take a step back and really ask yourself - what is the narrow way (Matthew 7:14)? Is it performing some ill-defined amount of works mixed with some belief in something with the hope that you might make it to Heaven? How is that the narrow way when that's the modus operandi of every Jew, Catholic, Muslim, Pentecostal, Hindu and Buddhist on earth?

Works play a role in your salvation in every major religion - they differ slightly as to what works are needed or how they dress up the concept - but ultimately how you obey or perform will determine whether you make it to Heaven or get sent to Hell, and you are drawn into a grey area of "hoping for the best" while you're alive because you can't find out if you've made the cut until you die.

In the Bible, it's black and white (John 3:18, 3:36). You either believe and have Eternal Life, or you don't believe and don't have Eternal Life. On the broad way, you try your best and hope you make it to Heaven. You hope that your good deeds will outweigh or cancel out your bad deeds and God will let you in to Heaven.

In biblical Christianity, you trust Jesus Christ and you know that you're going to Heaven - and this is not presumptuous at all - it's because you understand how all of your sins have been paid for (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) and trusted in the Savior God provided. What's presumptuous is thinking that God will find you as good as Jesus Christ at the judgement (Acts 17:31) because you 'tried your best'. Where people get the idea that God will be satisfied with that, I have no idea.

The Main Issue - Payment for Sin
What do good deeds have anything to do with paying for sins? Really, where do you get the idea that God will accept good deeds as payment for sin? Certainly not from the Bible.

Through the Bible, God has revealed to you that the only thing He accepts as payment for sin is blood atonement (Leviticus 17:11, Hebrews 9:22), and that blood is Jesus Christ's (Hebrews 9:12, Colossians 1:14, Revelation 1:5: 1 John 1:7). Apart from that, there is no way to pay for sins.

That's why Salvation has nothing to do with works. You either take the payment God provides for you, or you're doomed. You don't have to speculate. If you have the payment of Jesus Christ applied to you, you have eternal life (1 John 5:13, John 5:24). If you don't, you are already condemned (John 3:18, 3:36). It's not some mystery game that you play and hope it turns out alright.

>I literally have a disdain for an entire race.
You're probably not alone in your thinking user.

Why the Way is Narrow
There are only two possibilities as to why the way to Heaven is narrow:

It's narrow because it takes serious dedication and effort to get to Heaven.
It's narrow because most people are trying something that doesn't work in order to make it to Heaven.
The way is not narrow because it's hard, despite the way modern translations have mangled the passage (Matthew 7:14). It's narrow because there aren't many that find it (Matthew 7:14). If it was narrow because only a few were able to be dedicated enough to do what needs to be done to get to Heaven, then calling Salvation a free gift (Romans 5:15-18), and saying it's not of works (Titus 3:5, Romans 4:5) would be laughable.

It's narrow because human nature says "surely, I must do something to get to Heaven. It can't just be free." So they dreamed up 100 religions with their own speculations as to what will please God and get them into Heaven. And none of them will work.

The narrow way is faith alone in the Messiah alone plus nothing minus nothing. If you are a Lordship Salvationist, I know you'd like to keep living in your fantasy world where Easy Believism is an epidemic and you're the hero trying to wake up these poor, deluded sinners that think they are saved by grace. In your dreams. Most people on this earth (> 95%) believe in some religious variation of what you believe, and are on the broad road that leads to destruction trying in vain to justify themselves before God.

Were these imbeciles ever charged for this? Did any Puerto Rican's enact revenge for that? I really hope it's the latter.

Most Christians will tell you they belive in "FAITH ALONE" but they deceive themselves, the human ego blocks it.

Here are the various forms of "faith alone" that are preached:

It's by faith alone, but you also must turn from your sins
It's by faith alone, but true faith is never alone
It's by faith alone, but it's a faith that works
It's by faith alone, but you must make Jesus the Lord of your life
It's by faith alone, but you receive the new birth in water baptism
It's by faith alone, but it has to be a 'heart faith' rather than a 'head faith'
It's by faith alone, but you must keep the Law or the Sabbath
It's by faith alone, but you can't just live however you want
It's by faith alone, but if you don't have good works you never truly believed
It's by faith alone, but if you misbehave you give back your Salvation
It's by faith alone, but if you disagree with my doctrine you couldn't be saved
It's by faith alone, but if you're truly saved, there will be some change in your life
It's by faith alone, but if someone is truly saved they won't live in sin
It's by faith alone, but faith encompasses obedience to Christ
It's by faith alone, but if you ever stop believing you never really believed at all
It's by faith alone, but if you can't stop a certain sin, you were never truly saved
Works don't save you, but if you don't have them, you aren't truly saved
Works don't save you, but they prove that your faith is genuine
Salvation is a gift, but it will cost you everything
Salvation is a gift, and all you have to do is give your life/heart to Christ.
Salvation is absolutely free, all you have to do is repent of your sins

youtube.com/watch?v=sEawcSFuCTw

Here you have the bible way to heaven, retards will screech at it because they don't want to accept that it's A FREE GIFT FOR EVERYONE THAT BELIEVES

THIS is the narrow way, the human ego being freaking retarded and adding onto it, then telling themselves they are not adding onto it

These are just rudimentary statements of common sense. But feel free to read "please take millions of immigrants and replace your native population entirely" there if you really want to.

Just incase so you don't miss one

God WANTS you to obey the commandments and follow his way, but it's not what gets you into heaven; and people will say "yeah if you actually had faith you WILL follow them on default"

Attached: download.png (252x200, 9.33K)

This is exactly why white kids need to shoot up more schools.

also Any Forums is freaking INFESTED with retards and their "esoteric secret knowledge" the amount of autism i have witnessed here... I promise you that this stuff im posting here is the only truth you are gonna find here

Thanks krautbro,

I will digest this fully this weekend
blessings