Historic all-Black town wants reparations to rebuild as 'safe haven'

msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-historic-all-black-town-wants-reparations-to-rebuild-as-a-e2-80-98safe-haven-e2-80-99/ar-AAVKiWv

Attached: What-though.gif (640x360, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

deliberatedumbingdown.com/ddd/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/pepper-negroproblems.pdf
youtu.be/2S2qtGisT34
youtu.be/9JX6DC4Ajio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black people deserve reparations.

Black's don't deserve reparations. Freed slaves do deserve reparations.

Freed slaves already got a whole country from us. We made Liberia for the Freed slaves.

Wanna know what the Freed slaves did with their new country?

They immediately started enslaving the local Africans.

So yeah

Fuck you

My Irish ancestors were starved, slaved and damn near genocided by the British. They were made to build endless stone walls with no purpose for 1/2 penny a day.

You ever hear any Irish decendant asking for reparations or spending whole generations whining about their false victim hood?

Pussy ass weak minded faggots

BTW they're still slaving the recent migrants in Liberia today, CNN even got em on an undercover story.

Any time you hear this bullshit user then remind them of their own history as slave owners.

>all black
>safe
good luck with that

Pawaful

Attached: 1639893460676.jpg (431x720, 28.82K)

Then they'll become exactly like the all-black heaven known as Haiti, right?

The communists wanted and predicted this.

American Negro Problems by John Pepper, Published as a pamphlet by Workers Library Publishers, New York, 1928:
deliberatedumbingdown.com/ddd/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/pepper-negroproblems.pdf

“The Negroes of the United States are the most advanced section of the Negro population of the world and can play a decisive role in helping and leading the liberation movement of the Negro colonies. Within the Negro population of the United States, the Negro working class is destined to be the vanguard of all liberation movements and may become the vanguard of the liberation movement of the Negro peasant masses on an international scale.

The Workers (Communist) Party of America puts forward correctly as its central slogan: Abolition of the whole system of race discrimination. Full racial, social, and political equality for the Negro people. But it is necessary to supplement the struggle for the full racial, social and political equality of the Negroes with a struggle for their right of national self-determination. Self-determination means the right to establish their own state, to erect their own government, if they choose to do so.

It is unquestionable that first of all the Negro farmers can be the basis of a Negro national liberation movement of the future, despite the fact that today the Negro farming masses of the south are so oppressed that they do not, yet show any signs of national awakening.

Attached: fromachinatraveler.jpg (850x2199, 747.34K)

youtu.be/2S2qtGisT34

Black's are the only group of people that still run a traditional slave trade TODAY

So get fucked

The Negro national liberation movement has tremendous revolutionary potentialities, despite the fact that at the outset its bearer will likely be the rural and urban petit-bourgeoisie. Lenin has stated: “There can be no doubt that all nationalist movements cannot be but bourgeois-democratic movements.” But the knowledge of this fact did not prevent Lenin and the C. I. from recognizing the tremendous unexhausted revolutionary possibilities of the national liberation movement of the colonies and oppressed nations and races generally.

The struggle against white chauvinism must be combined with the struggle for genuine internationalism in the ranks of the working class and in the ranks of the Communist Party. The Communist Party of America must emphasize in all its campaigns the solidarity of the white and black workers. In the ranks of the Communist Party there can be no place for nationalism. The Communist Party must be the Party of internationalism.”

Attached: communistpartyofamerica.png (1024x1024, 43.26K)

sex with gura😭😭😭

Black people can't get reparations until all balls get reparations

Attached: 5.jpg (338x333, 19.06K)

Already asking for help from whitey

I wonder if Gura hates niggers.

Do it
I don't care anymore.
Just let it all happen and see how far it can go. It'll probably be funny anyway.

🤮

Holy fuck I'm not reading that novel

100.cruises. 40 mil... 1000x100= 2 yrs...

Fucking kys and stop spamming these retarded ENwhores you fucking mutt faggot.

Attached: 1594147672170.jpg (563x539, 27.59K)

Just give them some money (you always can print some), but don't allow anyone other than blacks rebuild it. It'd be a funny experiment

I wanna 💦💦💦 INSIDE Brittany Venti

Oh shit I almost forgot

Libya

>my bad Libya is slaving Africans today, Liberia was the Freed American slaves slaving the Africans

Anyway Libya is a UN backed country too

Shame Shame

You're literally moaning about it now you plastic paddy

>2024
>Reparations bill passes because it's repackaged as government paying out inheritance for unpaid labor.
>Degenerate moneylenders find a way to apply taxes with interest and fees
>Reparations final payout is pocket change
>Republicans blame Democrats, Democrats blame Republicans, blacks blame Whites, Jews get rich.
pottery

Attached: 1462811284788.jpg (632x515, 106.84K)

>historic all black town
Reperations for what, leaving them to their own devices?

youtu.be/9JX6DC4Ajio

Another link to another report of Africans slaving Africans today

Seethe away neo libshits you're against slavery right?
Here's your chance to speak out and inform people about actual slavery but YOU WONT because you're just indoctrinated pieces of dishonest shit

these niggers crack me up. go back to africa

Ya dumb fuck

Talking about the history isn't the same as..

>wahh gimme money because my ancestors

We don't make it our whole identity

You received a technological transfer from Europeans which while you are too myopic to comprehend, jumpstarted your civilization by about 20,000 years. If anything my simian friend, you owe us far more than you can give.

They can't go back to Africa because Africans would enslave them

And when they get their reparations niggers will stfu right?

1 they aren't Freed slaves, they don't deserve it

2 the US gave the Freed slaves a whole country already

3 the Freed slaves immediately enslaved the local Africans

They can go get a job

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 164645413531.png (400x505, 191.41K)

"We" he said, as the voice of the Irish