Best news of the day - Putin has cancer!!!! hahahahah the whole world wishes him an agonizing and speedy death!

Best news of the day - Putin has cancer!!!! hahahahah the whole world wishes him an agonizing and speedy death!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-01 at 20-19-13 Putin 'is constantly followed by thyroid cancer doctor'.png (636x293, 38.47K)

>steroid rage
This isn't a real thing, and testosterone isn't used for thyroid disorders.

I hope he causes Armageddon in a steroid induced rage.

Today's CIA Propaganda! and meanwhile in North Korea, everyone has been ordered to get Kim Jung Uns haircut! and everyone with the name Kim has been executed. Bro, if you can't identify CIA propaganda a million miles away, you need to step up your game.

This also explains why his advisors are downplaying catastrophic defeats. They don't want the monkey flying into an autistic nuclear rage.

At least Zelensky has a timeline. He just has to wait for the reaper and he will win.

>everyone named Kim has been executed
that like half the country lol

Hypothyroidism can cause mood swings dumb dumb

wow what incredible coincidental timing on this special report!

I sure hope not, he's the only one with enough balls to fight the global ZOG takeover

i've had thyroid cancer for 18 years, it's whatever

You'll see tons of articles about how Putin could suddenly die or be suddenly overthrown by his people or other ways that Russia might suddenly stop invading on their own. These articles exist for two reasons.

The first is Westerners generally don't understand that this is an existential fight for Russia and that even if Putin did die, his successor would pick up where he left off in Ukraine.

But the second is that it's a psychological defense for the knowledge that we're not going to directly interfere in Ukraine. The lefties hope for Putin to just give up because if he doesn't, their own "cowardice" (I would call it prudence) will be revealed.

I do not care about putin, russia, ukraine, or any of that gay shit.
Fuck off faggot.

Yes but you solve that by taking thyroid medication. Not steroids

>1 post by this ID
>no link provided

This. Because whatever the American establishment does doesn't help to stop the war. Also they say how the ressesion is about to hit Russia because of Biden's actions but never mention how things are headed downhill in America. So much propaganda to cover up own fuckups.

Pretty sure they are referring to corticosteroids (like prednisone) in this case, not anabolic steroids (like testosterone). If Putin legit has thyroid cancer then he could be receiving prednisone or some other corticosteroid. But then again, this article is probably just bullshit.

Very bad juju to wish or talk about death of fellow human Kemosabe no goody goody

War propaganda every day, gobble gobble.
never ends, KeK

that's not "steroid rage"

They think Putin is the only one who makes decisions.

My dad was given steroids for his hyperthyroidism as well and it gave him agressive mood swings and alos made him go on buying sprees on amazon lmfao. This article is legit. Russia was taken into war by a deranged manlet on roid rage LMFAO

>Russians hate Putin!
>Putins going to get poisoned!
>Putins in a bunker!
>Putin has cancer!
>Putins got steroid rage!
>Putin doesn’t wipe his arse!
>Putin only has one testicle!

>i have cancer?
>you have cancer

Attached: hero_nuclear_blast.jpg (2048x820, 142.12K)

😳

>Claims of OP's seriously super mega ultra copium are outlined in new screencap
>The OP is said to be 'constantly' followed by a rainbow-colored proctologist
>Project (or Prolapse) media backs theories that OP bent over for BBC

Sounds legit.

Attached: PROOF.gif (480x270, 3.46M)

Maybe if his successor was Navalny, Russia would claim victory quickly and stop the war without achieving anything

>They think Putin is the only one who makes decisions.

haha dictators are all alike, they for some retarded reason all think they are the smartest and only ones capable of making the right decision, just look at Trump, 'I alone can fix it', he is as retarded as Putin

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-01 at 23-20-45 Google News.png (723x457, 69.02K)

When covid hoax started Putin went on Amazon with his VPN and bought all the toilet paper for the lulz. And that's why he didn't have enough money to equip his army.

>those sources
Kek.

>deer antler blood baths
How do those work?

Fuck they just make shit up to get clicks.

If it were anaplastic he'd be dead by now.
If it were stage 4 they would have operated and he'd have a scar on his neck, plus radiation.

They could have found nodules and he's under observation?

Attached: 1573401608533.png (480x480, 276.79K)

>hahahahah the whole world wishes him an agonizing and speedy death!
Are you a fucking retarded women?
Only imbeciles like women use these kind of thinking:
Oh the whole world is in shock!
Everyone is angry at..
Shut the fuck up you pitiful cocksuker.
I dont hate him, not at all, id wish there would be more like him in the west, he has more balls that 100 european presidents combined you fucking faggot loser cocksuker.
I hate pitiful imbeciles like you so much, bcz instead of stating WHY you actually hate him, you just throw this kind of shit and expect me to jump on your boat.
You sound exactly like the faggot media in the west: Oh pootin bad. Why is he bad? Idk just that he is bad.
I rly wish that you and the western media will burn in hell for the next 5000 fkn years you pieces of shit.

Attached: photo_2022-03-13_17-48-59.jpg (1148x520, 85.25K)