Art and Culture Thread

>"Oh no! Disney is corrupting the children! Let's complain about it on an image board without doing anything!"
Globohomo will always try to poison you. If we want different culture, we have to create it ourselves.

Post your artworks, music and other projects in this thread. The first step to changing a culture through art is putting yourself out there.

Attached: g158639.png (1449x1448, 3.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

poast.tv/w/4DNJZ2e7jRWiv2fRH4ZV3T
youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357707200
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJ-azUl3g4
youtube.com/watch?v=9KqAICpfkJA
youtube.com/watch?v=_kp9lysWDrM
youtube.com/watch?v=-CZ4u4yvR3o
ponderingcast.com/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbVObMnSiBHJfS-oNi857dg37fbF8yM-7eVao0hqa6bPhGOA/viewform
t.me/ sU1_SiGXXn04OGNh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love cake brunette, waifu already chosen

Attached: unknown.png (522x485, 511.48K)

If you are a dissident artist, join the Dissident Artists and Writers Union, DAWU! We give creators a space to share work and collaborate on projects. Artists, musicians, writers, modelers and programmers are all welcome.

Go to
halogen.chat/#/room/#dawu-main:halogen.city
and create an account on any Matrix client to start using our chatroom.

Animations?
poast.tv/w/4DNJZ2e7jRWiv2fRH4ZV3T

Attached: FP.webm (480x270, 74.1K)

>British Sea Power
lol didn't they cuck about and rename to Sea Power like Viet Cong to Preoccupations? Bunch of faggots

if Dissident is just code word for Nazi pisscel then fuck off Chang

bump

> 0.01 shekels have been deposited into your account
poast art or leave shill, these are artist hours

Attached: draw.png (941x1459, 1.71M)

>implying a muh nazis leftoid would use "chang"
The shitposters aren't sending their best!

There is a painting of a shirtless blonde guy looking at his helmet, he also has an axe in his belt. I saw it here many times but I can't find anymore, does anyone have it?

>Dissident Artists
fucking glows

That's right, call every attempt to group up as glowniggers. That will win the war. Who could be surprised that a memeflaggot calls everything fake?

Attached: g158638.png (1581x1141, 3.61M)

>don't be professional and get written off as a retard
>be professional and get called a glownigger
Is there no winning with memeflaggots?

kek

was this made by some user or just edit by people here?

It was made by me, drawthentic

Attached: g15863.png (935x1306, 2.23M)

so gay and cringy

they are so good

Unfortunately, no.
Can I offer you a stick figure in these trying times?

Attached: blonde.png (417x532, 56.77K)

Here is the work of another of our artists

Attached: g1586.png (2831x3808, 3.77M)

memeticism frennercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8

what is memeticism?
>"Memeticism is the fusion of Soul alchemy and memetics. In essence, it is the “Art of art” as it pertains to identity in the information age. Memeticism can be practiced across all mediums of creative expression, but is most powerful in its digital memetic form. Memeticism can be thought of as the art nd science of “drawing with ideas”, “alchemic cultural collaging” or “memetically mediated identity integration”. Identity is the canvas, culture is the paint, and the world is the easel."

introduction to memeticism:
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/

>where can i find all your memæsis?
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism

>what else you got?

christcemic - memetic christianity and immortality
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
>"The Christian meme of the Divine Redemption is indisputably the most extraordinary and extravagant meme that has ever graced humanity. The Divine Redemption meme is no ordinary meme, it is a class entirely of its own, a class which explicitly subsumes all other memes and memeplexes. The Divine Redemption meme is a metaphysical ubiquitous alchemic proposition that allows the imperfect to increase Perfection. From a magikal-memetic perspective, the internal and external mechanics of the Divine Redemption meme may be understood in a practical and spectacular way.

Honktopia new world order - free 501 card meta balanced playable 2020 user metamemeplex
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
>"Premier fully functional + meta balanced hyper-compressible meta-memeplex psycho-cultural-alchemic-memetic technology that uses neurolinguistics, hyper-juxtaposition, and other methods to circumvent synthetic epistemics while programming the players into a 4g/5g warfare psycho-spiritual frame."

>need /RG/? (remoralization)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357707200

Attached: quadrangle.png (931x931, 334.59K)

Really good, I'm working on an axe similar to the one in the painting I asked for up above. But also started digital sculpting some time ago.

I wrote a novel a while ago, I don't think you guys would like it though.

kek, some user found in an art thread

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-02 025337.png (747x955, 1.24M)

That's good, blender is the white man's program
This thread isn't solely for political art, just art made by our political side.

Attached: g158636.png (855x1689, 1.05M)

Sounds like a fucking honeypot based off my /culture creator general/. Fuck off unoriginal shill. I'll post my /ccg/ tomorrow niggers. Fuck this fed shit.

Culture creator general? One of your threads had this artwork of mine in it, didn't it? I posted some comic work there.

Attached: IMG_1587.png (1225x968, 2.68M)

It was back in February though.

>That's good, blender is the white man's program
I went faggot mode and bought zbrush since I'm working with this now but blender can do almost as much with sculpting.

Do you work with art? isn't a bit dangerous to post them here you have a very distinct style

meme club frennercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJ-azUl3g4

swing the bat, fren:
youtube.com/watch?v=9KqAICpfkJA

vengence, fren:
youtube.com/watch?v=_kp9lysWDrM

meme club #1 - LET THE GAMES BEGIN:
youtube.com/watch?v=-CZ4u4yvR3o
meme club#2 -APRIL FOOLS EDITION
[being edited, up soon]

come ponder with frens:
ponderingcast.com/
competative based fren meme competition on fridays, audience participation, prizes.

explore the website to find the frens.

meme club registration:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbVObMnSiBHJfS-oNi857dg37fbF8yM-7eVao0hqa6bPhGOA/viewform

memetic alchemy workshop
t.me/ sU1_SiGXXn04OGNh

Attached: game.png (3279x3279, 2.71M)

Oh, shit. It's artistanon. What's up bro. I was skeptical because of the weird halogen site. But if it's you and not someone stealing artistanon's work, then carry on.
Looks like you attracted the memetics bot, kek.

I don't get money from my art atm, and I wouldnt get it from shitlibs anyway.

Attached: g15862.png (719x1075, 141.64K)

I want to grab you and shake you, you fucking dumbass.

> We are on the same team
> You have endured the arrows of Any Forums as we are currently enduring

And yet we get:
> fuck off unoriginal shill

Still though, bake your bread and we'll be there. Love ya bud.

Attached: gcpme_pink.png (1239x894, 627.95K)

dam u big balls bro

How about you join up with us so you don't have to be alone? I've been in this art group for a year and a half, we have rebranded and are trying to recruit because everything is going so badly right now.

Just so you know, inviting people to weird chat sites is sketchy as fuck. But now that I know you're associated with cartoonanon then you're likely not a honeypot.
>bake your bread and we'll be there
Haven't baked it in a few weeks. Had to build a new computer and when Russia invaded jannie kikes pruned it immediately. Like within 3 minutes immediately.

I really don't care if people get scared off, I joined, no risk no reward. Our side is no longer in need of cowards, you can research Matrix all you want, it was carefully chosen for our site. What exactly would a chatroom do? If you browse pol, you are already on a fucking list, joining a chatroom isn't going to send a swat team to your door. Cowardice is destroying us.

Perhaps. You do know my intentions regarding an animation studio.
Are you Australianon who reached out to my burner email?

Attached: bellamy79.jpg (800x1200, 920.73K)

Attached: PEDOCRAT.png (790x181, 29.53K)

Did you make this? Very cool whoever did so

Attached: g158635.png (2058x1192, 835.09K)

do you have any OC/ any culture that you've created? if no, perhaps reconsider your unfriendliness to the people are actually creating.

there are over 1000 unique pieces of artwork and fren culture in the links in my first post, including several videos, archives of all files, a culture creator podcast with several guests and events per week, and a link to a memetic alchemy workshop.

fren, i actually wish you were a bot/fed because it's very sad that you would let your ego get in the way of not only your own culture creation, but that of other anons, which is sorely needed. wish the best for you man idk what you repeated attitude problem is. please, stop tearing creators down, and focus on actually making something yourself.

Attached: memeticism_biggie smalls.png (2550x2089, 3.36M)

I was working on this Belamy Salute project years ago. Kind of propaganda poster campaign. Mixing americana, fascism and disney