He was sacrificed as a distraction

Shheeeeiiiiiiieiiiiiiiiiitttttttt!!

There is no way there should be this much news about someone dying because they exceeded the weight limit. Also he wasn't going to be a football player, all black people say that about themselves.

Attached: molochsacrafice.jpg (800x420, 42.15K)

Nigger flinger worked perfectly

his face irritates me

His name is Biggie Falls

The nigger they are the harder they fall

Hey you know I feel bad for the kid.
That he was naive enough to to be put into a seat that he didn't fit in and allowed to die. But I'm pretty sure this is a distraction, from real issues at this point.

Attached: bluesclueparade.png (851x536, 578.77K)

his name was tyre sampson (tyre was a phoencian city). Phoenicians also practised child sacrifice.

Hey hey hey its SPLAAAAAT ALBERT!

We killed the next lebron James bros...

Would it help you to know that it impacted the pavement at terminal velocity and his body liquefied and they're building him an extra large casket to put his dead niggerbody underground as we speak?

I live like 10 mins from there. It’s a super popular part of Orlando for tourist. Think second Disney (and it leads right to universal drive). I think it’s so popular is because 1) it was supposed to be the biggest one ever built, 2) it just fucking opened like a week ago, and 3) there’s some pretty good footage of it. No sliding here, this is newsworthy, icon park is about to lose its ass

Tested positive what do

Attached: image_2022-04-02_083235.png (748x720, 297.37K)

Just look at the size of that lad. He was on a football field trip. He may not have gone pro but he would have at least played in college

They always kill / sacrifice the slow dumb looking ones.

Yeah what's new? Just like the Oscars. Its all a distraction designed to make the nigger herd react. Everything is fake. Even this thread.

They literally always say that. He would have been a drug dealer or a gang member.

user, so when are you going on the ride?

He was going to become a great doctor or engineer, what a shame.

Rip in pieces lil shrek

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-080135.jpg (2280x1080, 675.81K)

>this much news
Haven't heard about it since it happened, aside from here

>your life was a blessing

>Distraction
So Americans drop everything and focus when something happens to a nigger?

ANYONE WHO KNEELS DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM MUST TAKE A RIDE ON THE NIGGERSLAMMER 5000

>Also he wasn't going to be a football player
Was he going to be an astronaut or a doctor?

Swallow it