They’re making the headlights so bright because they want driving at night to be uncomfortable for you...

They’re making the headlights so bright because they want driving at night to be uncomfortable for you. They only want you out and about during the daytime where they can see your every move

Attached: A3667137-5123-45B9-8688-F2FB9B62ACCB.png (1015x571, 533.33K)

Take your fucking meds
🔥

Sometimes people flash me thinking my hi-beams are on but they're not so I actually turn them on until we pass
😊

actually it's because they need to be able to track you. headlights will get "more efficient" soon as the smart cars hit the market. Never ever trust technocrats, they want to rape you.

It's an overcorrection to the terrible weak headlights cars had in the 90s, and can be sold as a safety feature. Who wants to sell a car with weaker headlights?

>not wearing sunglasses at night
ngmi

I can’t see shit at night either. I’m old though.

You probably have some condition other than your scitsophrentia that makes it hurt your eyes.

maybe your lows are angled too high

I drive with sunglasses at night because of that
but I can see in the dark so it's whatever

You're probably a dumb nigger with aftermakert LEDs in a halogen housing that blinds the fuck out of people. I'd honestly chase you down and shoot your tires out for that.

Ayy bro I need to be able to see
😉

Some faggot cop was sitting in a parking lot with his beams blasting into the entrance way so when you look to see if the coast is clear you get blinded. I flashed that fucker so hard, but he was probably asleep.
Fix your headlights faggot. The social patience is running out and ignorant niggers like you are not helping.

See what?
Literally everything is reflective, and the brighter your shit is, the less you can see outside the beams.
Your eyes probably suck and you are acting like a nigger.

No mine are stock you fucking retard, Ive had several instances of this. Get some tint on your windshield and run 50% you fucking retard. There is a reason that is a thing in Florida.

dont need to be running the roads at night anyways user aint nothing but trouble out there after the sun goes down

Get better eyes faggot, you are telling people to reduce their visibility because you are a dumb nigger who cannot see

>reduce visibility. I have run tint on pitch black roads on backroads with zero issue, LED lights are better brighter from stock. Go talk to a light technician who works on programming lights you dumb fucking retarded leaf. You have brain rot

I am the night

>he doesn’t wear sunglasses while showering in the dark or at night when he sleeps
Are you even trying to make it?

Me think it's easier for the glowies to track at night. Not know how. Just a hunch.