GAZPROM HAS STOPPED DELIVERIES OF RUSSIAN GAS TO GERMANY VIA YAMAL-EUROPE PIPELINE no moar gas

>GAZPROM HAS STOPPED DELIVERIES OF RUSSIAN GAS TO GERMANY VIA YAMAL-EUROPE PIPELINE no moar gas

twitter.com/Fxhedgers/status/1510088963645603840?cxt=HHwWgICslaz69PQpAAAA

What happens next Any Forums?

Attached: gas.png (587x173, 32.89K)

If there's one thing Germans are good at it's turning on gas. They'll figure something out.

Jewish lies

I am stunned Germans were even allowed to use gas

big if true.

post a real sourcešŸ’¤

Bro Germans love a challenge and hard work this means literally nothing to them they always overcome all obstacles

What happens next?
Everything starts fucking exploding.

fire to cook food, clothes for warmth. if you aren't a faggot you can survive easily without gas

Germany has significant plants that produce vitamins for animal feed and human healthcare. I believe it's BASF and they're fed directly by gazprom. They seem quite confident while potentially facing losing a third of the nations gas supply.

? fire in a condominium?

good fuck those losers that call me amerimutt. i celebrate in their loss

SCHEISSE NOT ZE GAS!
HOW VILL VE COOK ZE BUGS???

Attached: 63A5D68B-8E67-4E6A-9650-CC486E3ED72D.jpg (620x418, 32.08K)

Germany has gas, it simply was cheaper to buy it from Russia. Now they'll just use their own gas.

Sent from my samsung - SM-M127F

They never gassed kikes mutt it was all a lie

What were they using it for? Heating? It's summer. Electricity? Just buy it from france.

Attached: ohno.png (300x219, 41.85K)

>overcome obstacles
>Russia
user Iā€¦.

Attached: B934D346-C412-495A-B0CA-00B6AA22B14B.jpg (696x421, 75.24K)

Based if true.

>Putin didn't cuck and turned the valve anyway
BWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahqahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fucking based.