3 300 pointers to go

I'm not gonna make it, am I bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-213907_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 800.28K)

Fug 2 left

I don't know what this means, is this some sort of sexual fetish thing? I don't get it and I don't want to get it. Find Jesus.

Lemme give you some (you)s

Why haven’t you been rolling 10x?

These are worse odds than apex loot boxes

I already know and love Christ
(You)s don't matter, you get 20 points every 5 minutes, 600 to go, which is almost 3 hours. I'm not gonna make it, and I'm sad.

I did that already, a lot. Like almost 30 times. Your odds of getting something you don't already have go down exponentially. What time zone is this shit pegged to, I want to catch them all, dammit.

I’ve got all of them. You should start rolling, my nigga.
πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

>I don't know what this means, is this some sort of sexual fetish thing? I don't get it and I don't want to get it. Find Jesus.

πŸ’€

πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ˜†:grinsweat::rofl::lmao::smile::wink::glad::kiss::crazy::think::wot::wow::frown::sad::worry::nerd::dizzy::vomit::disgust::pensive::confused::eyeroll::yikes::kay::blush::cry::plead::baw::shock::anguish::devil::angry::struggle::proud::smirk::drool::love::drip::eyes::flex::pray::punch::thdown::thup::fu::ok::robot::alien::clown::skull::wind::fire::clover::anger::perfect::zzz::AngryWojak::Aquacry::AWOOOO::AYAYA::AYAYAHyper::BOOBA::BOOMER::gachiGASM::FeelsWeirdMan::FeelsStrongMan::FeelsSpecialMan::FeelsOkayMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsBadMan::EZY::DontBully::COPIUM::ChadYes::Catcry::Bruh::gachiHYPER::Gigachad::GoodNight::Hahaa::HeavyBreathing::KannaNom::KannaPolice::KEKW::KEKWait::MarisaFace::MeguminHappy::MikuStare::monkaChrist::peepoHappy::peepoClown::peepoBlanket::OMEGALUL::nepSmug::monkaW::monkaSpeed::monkaS::monkaOMEGA::monkaMEGA::monkaHmm::monkaH::monkaGIGA::peepoWTF::Pepega::PepeHands::PepeLaugh::PepeLmao::pepePoint::PepoG::pepoRope::PepoThink::pikachuS::PillowNo::PillowYes::Pog::POGGERS::PressF::REEeee::REEEEE::ReimuGlare::ReimuPalm::SadCatW::Sadge::SeetheWojak::Stonks::ThisIsFine::Thonk::TooLewd::cia::bog::bane::YesHoney::YEP::WTFF::wojakWithered::wojakNPC::weSmart::WeirdChamp::WanWan::umaruCry::Tuturu::cockmongler::desusmirk::goldface::happycat::happyn::jannydog::koiwaiwave::laughingw::longcat::longcata::longcatb::moetron::mudkip::shoopdw::shoopdw2::troll::trollface::yaranaika::yaranaika2:

4 more to go... all 300

rage cat

2400 points to go.

it's really over.

πŸ’ͺπŸ’¦πŸ’¨

Chadcat

:lmao:

I only need to purchase pepe poggers to complete my Emote set (at 40 points, need 150)

I'll always remember the day of the rake as the second greatest April fools day on Any Forums. You faggots are second only to jews in my book. I'd rather have niggers on my board than leafs.