Everyone is a "financial advisor"

What are the political implications of sub >110 IQ people pretending to be the next financial guru?
Video related.

>youtube.com/watch?v=73s9NagChfE

Attached: 1479124403_robert-standard.jpg (3204x2400, 704.54K)

tfw i know a schizo tranny hooker whos dreams predicted what crypto to buy next for big profits and she has been always right, happened 4 times now

Have start up capital of 200k
Invest in multiple passive income streams.
Hope by 40 you have enough to cover your rent/ mortgage.
Take out loans agaist your assets to avoid taxes.
Put everyhting in a trust.
File for an LLC and pay 500 a year to keep it compliment, tax write off everything.

Real finance fag here. AMA.

If you have an IQ above 90 becoming a "Guru" isn't hard. It's the same advice fundamentally. Save. Invest. Live below your means. Congrats anons, you're all gurus now.

>Hope by 40
Retard you might as well work to retirement, you wasted the best years of your life.
The best financial advice is to start a business.

How do I 10x my port to make up for my options losses.
>how
I bet on inflation for a year and a half before anybody apparently cared.

Buy High Sell Low
>This is not financial advice

What's your favourite sandwich?

You realize that 6% in a 0% interest rate environment is an incredible return and you stop speculating with your money.

You further realize that 0% on cash is a better return than -30% on overvalued equities.

French Dip.

I'm not interested in that. My income is low now, with an expected large jump in a couple of years. If I safely invest and let it ride, I put all that money away, not touching, for a couple thousand bucks. So my play is to take this small amount of money and just make the best options plays I can. If I lose it all, whatever. If I play it right I only have to get rich once, at that point conservative investments make more sense. That's not to say I don't have conservative investments. I'm holding sizable positions (for me) in QYLD and TSLA.

Then you will lose it all your way. That is your right.

>You realize that 6% in a 0% interest rate environment is an incredible return and you stop speculating
Thank you for wasting our time. I'll stay with my >10,000% ROI a year (for three years straight) in cryptocurrency.

Humans with IQ's lower than 105 were used as farm equipment and canon fodder before the industrial revolution.

There doesn't need to be that many people on earth.

WHAT

“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”
—Bertrand Russell.

I wish you the best of luck.

I just wanna make it back
I did it before, then lost it

Classic gamblers ruin. You had negative expected value and eventually likelihood caught up. The hardest part of investing is untangling skill from luck. You can have high returns for years and then suddenly go bust.

>sub > 110
Does OP really?

>what da imbligayshinz
You're going to invest in niggercoin to fund my dragon waifu proliferation project.

Attached: 0df312f73c95816af8f6840ddffbd46a.jpg (1125x1500, 1.04M)

YOU DON'T MAKE MONEY!
you let it come to you

never chase money. just dont
Feeling gets the blessing
feel the feels of someone who lets money in abundance flow to them and you will be just that