What Was The Point of This PsyOp

I think it's to gauge how open America is to responding to words with physical violence. AKA Communism needs to hurt people who speak differently. It failed because most people still think words should not be met with violence. Trans BTFO

Attached: np_file_149648-2.jpg (2000x1123, 149.63K)

Could be to promote the idea that even tame niggers can chimp out.

for next years ratings

part bread, part circus

Yes, this. Its good to hurt people who speak the wrong words

Literally no one was watching the oscars until people posted the slap on tiktok

>psyops

Did the voices tell you that?

Did your autism stop you understanding normal human interactions like not leaning into a slap you supposedly didn't see coming

It was a fake slap. All this psyops did was make cuckoldry more normalized than it already has been since 2016. Fucking hell. The world I knew is gone and I can't live a good life anymore. It's a miracle I didn't commit suicide las year.

normalize spontaneous violence. create chaos and death amongst the population so they do not ask why the financial system is imploding.

To encourage Will to go full OJ and pez his wife.

It was real, though, user. This is obvious to anyone who can observe and read human actions and reactions in voice tone, subtle facial movements and body language.

Pfizer

It was just Will Smith crying for help. Hopefully this will bring attention to the emotional damage women inflict on men. Will needs to call out those that defended him and those that gave him a standing ovation and tell them they were wrong to do so.

>It's a miracle I didn't commit suicide las year.
there is always this year.
Just sit back and watch the chimpout on the big screen tv.

>EVERYTHING IS FAKE AND A PSYOP!!

Attached: le pol faec.png (550x725, 25.64K)

Nah man. All I see is schizhophrenics making everything into a concspiracy.

Why is Catalonia so gay?

It probably wasn't a psyop. I see zero benefit.

Never gave a shit about Will Smith and never will, fuck the Oscars and all celebrities

>This is obvious to anyone who can observe and read human actions and reactions in voice tone, subtle facial movements and body language.
Then you are having some trouble - when chris made the joke the camera showed will smith laughing, jada was only mildly annoyed. Suddenly smith jumps up walks on stage and slaps chris rock? There is some serious mental problem with will smith. smith will continue to deteriorate. Maybe lord zenu commanded smith to act out?

Get a load of this mark

Attached: 2279957-razor_ramon.jpg (496x689, 103.97K)

It was orchestrated by a higher power. That is all you need to know.

Attached: golden-ratio.png (545x355, 340.31K)

I think that's entirely too long from now to be relevent next award show. Normalfags have about a 2week attention span for events.

In a slow controlled demolition of society you must provide fodder for the plebs to engage with each other about. It worked well. The distraction will only last so long though, at that time a new distraction will be unveiled.

Attached: hoe-love-and-hip-hop.gif (498x278, 1.06M)

they were sending a message to somebody. probably that gay comedian in Ukraine.

"KEEP YOUR DICK IN MY WIFE'S MOUTH!"
- Wheel Sniff

Take meds

It wasn't a psyop. Niggers are impulsive retards, no matter how rich.