Why are you against trans rights Any Forums?

Why are you against trans rights Any Forums?

Attached: transrights.png (1194x616, 323.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/535230/announcements/detail/3206007489925981005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because its a lie.

because they cant shut the fuck up about it

If the Jews say it's good it is not.
Simple as

Attached: 9fa25610dfdf834987d666d25ddd2502.jpg (468x656, 25.23K)

This

REDDIT NIGGERS GTFO
I hope your mom dies while sucking my cock.

The trans element of the culture war is so successfully demoralizing. Godless madness, self-obsession, fracture in a shared objective reality. I tip my hat. And grab my balls. And dwell in God the Cisgendered and Cosmic.

Attached: familytime.jpg (186x249, 6.42K)

they are repulsive user

DISCORD --> 4w6HwEcx
WE COORDINATE HERE

Because Hitler did nothing wrong. Kill yourself NATO cuck.

Attached: IMG_20220126_025342.jpg (973x1256, 219.17K)

this type of shit is pointless and retarded when the mods just reset it

Attached: 1632613048700.png (600x800, 404.29K)

Would be bad to see the US flag overtake that one, huh

I never doubted there were real people who had issues with what they identified as. But they co-opted desperate and lonely young men into their ranks that make them even more depressed and want to kill themselves, all in the name of increasing their virtue signalling voices.
Fuck off from my hobbies and stop ruining kids lives.

Why haven’t we done the Russian flag yet?

what even is this shit?

>tfw i remember when canadians seethed over my flag and desperately tried to erase it last time
funny shit

Russian flag over the trans one kek

>can't even draw a swazi in 2022

you people are pathetic, hitler died for your sins

Attached: 1620023303414.jpg (474x351, 15.63K)

Trannies have the ability to no like and stare at a screen of pixels and "correct" them when they are fucked with. 4channers stood noo chance.

Because "trans rights" is a meaningless term that ultimately tries to disguise that you are trying to force people into upholding a lie.
In what ways do trannies not have equal rights?
>"You're calling them by the wrong gender!"
No, you are insisting that we uphold their delusional claim to be the opposite gender. And if we are to go ignoring the genetic facts involved, what, are you saying I can't call a tranny by the "wrong" gender just because I feel like it? Perhaps I want to offend them. You don't have a right to never be offended.
>"They aren't allowed to mutilate their body into a mockery of the opposite gender!"
Perhaps instead of butchering yourself to try to appease a mental disorder, we should address the mental disorder. Besides that, I'm quite sure any sufficiently determined individual will find a sufficiently immortal """doctor""" who would be glad to sell you a dream of womanhood at the low low cost of a lot of money and an eternity of living with a festering wound where your penis once was. I don't see what "right" is being trampled here.
>"But you won't let us give children hormones to turn them into tranny fucktoys!"
Yeah, because children don't have full rights, because they're children. To say nothing of the moral dubiousness of permanently destroying their body so they can, more likely than not, just pursue a social fad that they will one day forget. Why should a child be permanently maimed so a groomer can live out their pedophiliac fantasies?

You cretins are mentally disturbed and deserve mental therapy, or failing that bullets to the back of the head, not "rights."

steamcommunity.com/games/535230/announcements/detail/3206007489925981005

Domina dev has had enough of troon freaks

Attached: Untitled.png (1071x843, 546.01K)

I am almost certain it is mods and reddit bots doing it

Yup, and all the mods there are trannies and all the programers there are trannies. My statement still stands.

>SS13 put the nuke disc next to the flag of japan