You've got this

I know many of you are struggling with substance abuse. You have all got this, your life is more important than your hedonistic desires.
This goes out to my mother who tragically overdosed on fentanyl and died January 2nd, 2022.

Attached: the_Salvatoris_Party.png (1000x625, 2.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8hT3oDDf6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

>This goes out to my mother who tragically overdosed on fentanyl and died January 2nd, 2022.
Hahahahahahahaha

Attached: Hahahahahahahaha.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

This goes out to all of you, thank you to everyone who gave their thanks in my previous post.
youtube.com/watch?v=f8hT3oDDf6c

Attached: 118002940_2362623964044806_6947399762056370347_n.jpg (685x679, 46.71K)

That's rough, hope she was in the right state at the end

I get it, you have problems in your own life and need to project that onto others, I did the same thing. If you need to talk I am here for you and support you, you are a better person than that; and you know it.

Attached: aasd.png (1000x625, 5.16K)

She was not. She had pulled a knife on me several times. Despite everything you will never give up your love for a person so closely connected to you.

Attached: joanwarbonds.jpg (745x718, 152.52K)

It must be hard with your own mother having issues like that. I hope you're handling it well

Nah sorry, can't relate, crack-whore-son-kun.

Attached: Banana or fentanyl.jpg (953x1024, 127.46K)

Don't worry, we are all here for you man.

Attached: 1636768567930.jpg (877x900, 248.3K)

Somewhat. I am rather young, 16 when she died- 17 now. It is a traumatic event a person does not forget, especially if they were the one to find their own mothers dead body.

Attached: mother.png (433x428, 363.68K)

If this is you, you should probably delete this post quickly btw, there are bad actors here too. Bad idea to doxx yourself

Haha, i'm not worried about people on Any Forums.

Im pro hedonism lately desu

Not so much us, but the glowies and their allies. An user got fired from his job recently because he posted too much identifying personal information here

Some of the people you interact with every day don't have souls. They're just NPCs in a literal sense.This fool is one of them.

My father is a 32nd degree master mason lol, I have immunity.

Sorry about your mom. I was doing that shit too. Hit 6 months clean recently. Lifting everyday, life is getting better.
People joke but it’s easy to get blackpilled and demoralized in modern clown world. When you’re blackpilled, seeking a temporary respite to escape is actually rational. Most of my friends are dead now. But I don’t necessarily blame addicts. How could you, look around.

I would argue that moralfagging for some mentally unwell loser, doxxing himself on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum, is more NPCesque. Can't wait for OP to troon out in 2 weeks.

Attached: Leaf blowers.jpg (706x353, 79.64K)

Most people lack empathy until confronted with a circumstance they can relate to. Sadly, or rather not so sadly actually; most cannot relate to this

Attached: 71Oe8GIRO4L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 348K)

Probably shouldn't be sharing that about your dad either. Hey, just don't say that you weren't warned not to do this

Substance abuse is such a tragedy, we need to stand up for substance rights. It's 2022, folks.

Addicts aren't to blame, doctors who push opioids onto people post surgery are to blame.

All of my information is on the internet tenfold, I gave up caring about information being revealed a few years ago.