Why do women of all races hate Asian men so much?

Why do women of all races hate Asian men so much?

Attached: 12626.jpg (1280x720, 144.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cTZTqBU1Rc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BTS is the most popular band in the world.
OP is retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=2cTZTqBU1Rc

because we are not thugs

They don't. It's an internet. The vast majority of people don't live their lives kn the internet. My Asian neighbor a few condos down from me has a hot wife who looks to be some sort of Hispanic and white mix. People are people.

No, they hate kikes the most.

*puts on headphones so my parents don't think i'm a faggot*

Just because 2 billion bugmen like them doesn't mean it's the most popular band in the world

Cus they have tiny dicks like ytbois

every asian dude I know is in a stable marriage. No one cares what child-brained city women think or say. They all end up childless and lonely

thx for the genuine laugh

They're mostly neutral towards them. However, women of all races hate niggers.

Just because it’s popular doesn’t mean women like Asian men lmao.

>every asian dude I know is in a stable marriage
I can't even get a stable gf because they're all unstable, my last one hated my gun hobby and broke up with me over the vax shit.
I then proceeded to lose my job 2 months after because of the mandate and just last night the local dog nabber got my dog.
Life is pretty cruel right now.

TINY ANGREE PENIS !

They’re just more mild mannered and shy. Very nice though

Delete this

Plenty of Asian women only date Asian men. You can make fun of Asian men all you want (I'm a fucking English teacher) but you gotta hang it to them. They haven't (besides Korea) cuckd to their women. Vietnamese men rule their land and aren't shit on by feminist roasties, Japan also.
In China women over 30 are called leftovers and nobody wants them haha.

Meanwhile your nigger women out having trains run on them.

Hate to say it but the Asian man is now manly then you like faggpt larpers

Based 👌

Attached: baf2d6417312e38d9f78b77b49f6d28b-imagejpeg.jpg (2048x1536, 403.58K)

This part is true, most people over here have had 1 partner by the time they're 20, we're much more reserved and don't really like to express ourselves or draw attention too much.
Compare that to the Frat parties, and movie cultures in the US and it's like polar opposites.not sure it's a good thing or a bad thing, but this is what I've observed thus far.

Stay strong user
I will pray for you fren

The unwavering will always be rewarded at the end

Women hate nothing more than weak men.

I'm white and a woman and I'm actually attracted to Asian men the most.

Unironically a psyop campaign. If you are seen as a potential threat Jews will try to demoralize you and make you look bad. I get people disliking Asians in the west who direct their bitterness towards hating white men but Asians 100% are the only group of people on the planet who have achieved a cultural level similar to whites. I’ve personally found most Asians to be harder working and more mentally stable than most whites under 50

They completely ignore intellect. Intuition is nothing more than feminine instinct. She is programmed to go for the biggest most active.

>T. Zhou

Attached: thisisyouchinkazoid.jpg (769x721, 131.44K)

why

This.

But also this:
Women do NOT select for intelligence what so ever. They are completely primitive and out of date when it comes to mate selection and as such should be reduced to the status of slaves and raped/tortured/beaten into submission.

/thread

I like their culture and I've always found their eyes to alluring.
Plus the ones I've interacted with have always been extremely polite and smart.

>the local dog nabber got my dog
wtf, sorry fren

Attached: white vs asian.png (900x760, 669.39K)

you a weeb too?

>I get people disliking Asians in the west who direct their bitterness towards hating white men but Asians 100% are the only group of people on the planet who have achieved a cultural level similar to whites. I’ve personally found most Asians to be harder working and more mentally stable than most whites under 50

>He sees the near-peer race as "friends" instead of a dangerous competitor for resources/power.

Go back to plebbit you disgusting, domesticated, biologically defective faggot. You are literally a leftist cuck even if you don't call yourself that directly. Same mentality.

Word of advice, your most dangerous enemy is your most competent enemy.

Imagine believing that's an actual white women and not some LARPing chink.

L:earn how this site works you naïve stupid little sucker.

Not so much I find anime to be really cringey especially men that masturbate to drawings.
Plus anime turns the youth in Trans.

damn that's terrible music

Fuck off Zhang. You suck at pretending to be a women.

Attached: thisisyouchinkasoi.png (600x800, 22.53K)

I am white and a woman
You do realize woman come here to see how men think/talk?

post timestamped tits

women like men who are dangerous, asian men are nerds with small dicks.

i mean black guys have carved out their own thug lane.

white guys are seen as the ultimate evil top of the totem pole super villain.

mexican guys will cut your head off with a chainsaw.

Asian guys? what? are they going to whine on the internet about how white guys are fucking thier women

You'd be surprised how many women. Lurk here user.

pp smol, ego big, mental health poor.

Women of all races LOVE bbc.

so youre the tranime spammer

If I fix my hair can I get a date?

Attached: IMG_20220331_172229-min.jpg (2592x5760, 1.16M)

Wtf is that little splinter coming out the back of the head??

I don't find niggers attractive at all.

The BBC shit is just a meme.

I hate your whole existence actually.
White men are insufferable but you chimps are actually the worst.

>Asian guys?
everyone that i know prioritized career and money before women. pretty based actually. know they all have professional jobs, high salaries, and trophy wives.

Literally no one hate asian men, people hate effeminate people of all races. A effeminate black, white or asian man are all the same shit. They are by nature more fragile, but if they workout and have some good influences they'll do pretty good.