BLOCKBUSTER JOBS REPORT +431k JOBS

March jobs report came out today +431,000 net employment last month. Not bad Joe, not bad

Attached: IMG_20220401_122459.jpg (1770x1800, 574.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2022/04/01/economy/us-march-jobs-report/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well done joe, now we can work more hours for less effective pay then ever before thanks to your inflation. :^) ... wait, theres something else written here.
>pandemic low!
So its basically nothing

More communist disinformation from the Biden administration.

Blockbuster only operates one store with a few employees.

Blorp blorp blorp job reports
My poopy is stinky

cnn.com/2022/04/01/economy/us-march-jobs-report/index.html

Link

What happened to all of those small business owners and their employees after they went out of business permanently during covid?

CNN - Fuck you faggot

Cool story gr👀maphile

Attached: dont vote for Pedos.png (614x769, 684.85K)

431k jobs for 331 million plus people plus the imported hordes of immigrants. Great!🤡

If he can sign something to make midgrade gas go down I’ll vote for him if he doesn’t do it on my behalf

Herbs, nigger

Went and got jobs we hate. I lost my business. Now I collect commercial debt. The irony is horrendous, my dreams were stolen from me, and I am out for blood.

No amount of fake news will make a difference. Even his supporters are tuning out because they know it's total and utter desperate bullshit.

Attached: 1648616592394.jpg (1399x793, 829.18K)

They’re all dead from rigatoni roni jobie virus from the Ukraine. Don’t forgot Hunters penis.

What the fuck is that the April fools shit

>and I am out for blood.
Figuratively of course, since you accepted a job for someone else and aren't going to do anything.

Those numbers are ALWAYS revised down.

>le heckin' antiwork is over, thanks joe
kek i can't even imagine how nuts you'd have to be to perform these feats of 180 flips on supposed "values" you hold. it sounds incredibly exhausting to be a modern liberal quite honestly

In all fields

THANK YOU BRANDON 😍

>431,000 new part time burger flippers and register jockeys

>stop paying people to stay home
>they get jobs
>take credit

Attached: biden2.jpg (600x313, 23.28K)

see

Why does the employment rate even matter? Who says that's means the country is doing fine?

People like to have a source of income. Get out of the basement more

Did you read the article? It’s a catchy headline for simpleminded pedocrats.

>create shit conditions on purpose
>blame it on previous president
>conditions improve despite efforts from current pres
>take credit for conditions improving

People are just now getting back jobs that were lost from a nationwide quarantine mandated by the government. Wow, thank you government!