Do liberals really?

LMAO

Attached: 9F84A288-90DA-4C0C-A3F2-22A2A6FC7402.jpg (1170x1466, 991.37K)

I’m dead serious what is their plan?

Attached: 593ED96C-ADF4-4B5F-83A1-030A52E8CBBF.jpg (1170x489, 310.42K)

I just want a window seat on the way to camp. thx

Seriously since when did trannies start thinking they stand a snowballs chance in hell during either an invasion or civil war?

Attached: EDC18A8C-C455-49CD-97CE-50B75D96ED3A.jpg (1170x517, 233.57K)

Dunno... go ask a tranny.

>When the tranny military declares war on you but they suffer losses totaling 41% of their forces before the battle even starts

Attached: 1648875996177.jpg (850x1172, 103.96K)

Since you niggers didnt do anything? I hate to be the one demoralising fren, but you need to be called out on the reality or nothing will change. As much as Americans larp about civil war and post their $10k "boogaloo" loadouts whenever they get called on their bluff all they do is sit at home making memes about claymore roombas and stuff for a week then pretend it never happened, moving the line in the sand a little further. Tell me user what is the current line in the sand? Is it the government banning select fire weapons? Oh that happened already and no one did anything. Is it the government banning assault weapons? Bill Clinton banned them for like 8 years and no one did anything. Is it the government massacring people for having a belief system they disagree with? People forgot about waco pretty fast. Is it elites being exposed as child molesters? That happened, and no one did anything but complain about it anonymously online. Is it an election being blatantly stolen in front of everyone's eyes by those same child molesting elites? Already happened, nothing of consequence was done about it. You need to realize that your enemies could not give a shit what you say online to people that agree with you, that does nothing.

Disclaimer since I need to remember im in Australia now where glowies are a real thing: any opinions expressed here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood, I do not endorse the murder of anyone except your mom's saggy pussy you cumsucking faggot.

>Any Forums is a christian board
Was always a meme but retard sheep can't into irony the same way they can't explain why they worship a jew while also being anti-semetic

>worship a jew
What is the origin of the word “kike”?

Coming from an Australian this means literally nothing, you should be ashamed for even posting here at all, you're an embarrassment to humanity and an example of society spreading their cheeks for authority every chance you get, fuck off, you make me sick.

Attached: 1577417869981.jpg (562x750, 37.44K)

>same old tired fucking jewish to English garbage that's been refuted countless times
Gonna die jew. Gonna die

The majority of us have a “not my problem” mentality but when you must realize there’s a reason you were put in camps but not us.

I'm gonna be in charge of laughing at vaxx vegetables with brain clots...😊

Attached: clownnice.gif (607x609, 821.08K)

I'm not Australian, sneed the name old chap. I'm unvaxxed and just here to spend a year saving money for guns and training when I get back.

Gotta ask
How does it feels to live in a glownigger state? Do they really spy everyone at all times?

Still not jabbed.
Fuck off, Fauci.
Ladies, you know you want it.

Attached: Rey-Unvaxx-Cum.gif (400x207, 2.21M)

This. How are they going to put people in camps when they can’t even run without catching a heart attack? Realistically all I have to do is jump out from behind corners and yell “BOO” and any vaxxtards coming to haul my ass off to camp will drop dead.

You lost the last Civil War cleetus

its hard to tell a neocon from a liberal these days

I wasn’t alive during the civil war, tranny.

Again, not Australian, I wouldn't have bothered namefagging if I knew no one would read it. Aussies were put in camps because they live very comfortable lives and weren't willing to sacrifice that comfort for their beliefs, it is easier to just ignore those beliefs and pretend you don't have them. Comfort breeds weakness, say what you want user the reason you haven't had a civil war is exactly the same, the majority of Americans are very comfortable.

True

And you won't be in the next one

Attached: 39E80431-91A2-48CB-9102-6BAF8DB80C1E.jpg (800x708, 148.47K)

>thinks the election was stolen
>does nothing
speak for yourself

To me personally it’s just not so simple really not even applicable. I’m an Alaskan. Think about the logistics of that for a sec.

I assume so, I have a night vision riflescope that I brought with me even though I couldn't bring the rifle, I like to walk around in the bush at night and see what wildlife I can spot. During fire season I always have cops somehow find me and search me, the only way its possible is if they're tracking what phones are in the area to track potential arsonists. In SA cops leave you alone unless you're driving on a Saturday night and they're hunting for bribes, they don't want to go out of their way to die.

Do you think it wasn’t stolen?

>I have a night vision riflescope that I brought with me even though I couldn't bring the rifle

Attached: F264765F-1464-44BF-B85B-3D06F31E6CC7.jpg (165x211, 6.5K)

>you're gonna let them put you into a deathcamp because they did fucked up shit that wasn't directly aggressive
Probably but that's still a leap that people would just passively let them put them in deathcamps.

Back to your discord

Alaska seems pretty comfy desu, has that untamed feel to it. I enjoy spending large amounts of time in the wilderness alone and its been a ritual every holiday for me since I was 14 or so, id like to go up there and do it one day when I've got the money and test myself. I have a .375 H&H magnum do you think that would be enough to fend off bears? Works for anything in Africa.

Go back to r/donad

Probably a combo of thermal/drones

Yeah this is australia, gun laws are cucked as shit. I had it on a saiga AK101 build that I used for pest control, the digital night vision scope was cheaper than actual NODs. They will not allow you to bring an AK101 into Australia.

>I have a .375 H&H magnum do you think that would be enough to fend off bears?
Yeah but ideally don’t run into them at all avoid Kodiak for instance. Summer is probably the prettiest time of year so that’s when I would recommend visiting.

Attached: 0CB58A05-6EE3-4BCC-9A5D-08C9D87F720E.jpg (3264x2448, 2.7M)

I think I’m gonna make like you never will and pass.

C'mon now user you should know them well enough by now to know they wouldn't be death camps, they would word it in a way to help people rationalise it to themselves. They would be "temporary 5 star internment facilities where you can stay free of charge if your unvaxxed status is preventing you from finding employment", they will make it look fun and comfortable.

That’s just so fucking depressing