Could Deathsantis beat Trump in the Republican primary if they both run? I like Trump...

Could Deathsantis beat Trump in the Republican primary if they both run? I like Trump, but I'm not sure that his aura of power and invincibility is strong enough at this point to hang on. Deathsantis seems to be gaining power, while Trump is waning

Attached: ron.png (812x565, 822.7K)

It'd be close but Trump would have the edge in a campaign because he's more entertaining

>Deathsantis
Do libshits really

Trump's moved on. The people pulling the strings have announced desantis as his replacement. He's mimicking low budget trump, of course he wouldn't win if he ran against trump, but that won't happen

No one is beating trump, his game is too strong and why buy diet trump when you can get the real thing.

Nope, the GOP has to figure out a way for trump to step down or kill him....in minecraft

DeSantis is terrible campaigner. Trump would run circles around him even if he's a senile retard slurring his words. DeSantis would spend 5 minutes articulating some policy at a debate and Trump would respond with some funny, retarded one-liner that steals the headlines.

Desantis is looked at as the retarded brother of Trump by Trump's rabid delusional evangelical base but in this case they aren't wrong

Yes, libtards actually call him Deathsantis. Any Republican governor could be doing what he's doing, but he is always ahead of the curve and deals with the media well, even if he's not as entertaining as Trump was. I think he could debate against Trump and not get mogged like everyone else who has been on stage with him

Trump also proved himself as a president. His term wasnt as bad as CNN and MSNBC made it out to be. They overplayed their hand calling him literally Hitler and worst president ever when the economy was doing better than it had been in years by all metrics.

They're both stooges for the MUH JEWISH TRIANGLES cult.

Yeah.

Trump is better than Biden and whoever will be running next election but how could you support this grifter anymore?

DeSantis would be a better president but Trump will make liberals lose their shit

> how could you support this grifter anymore?
Trump’s administration was excellent. Best president of my lifetime. You’re caught up in rhetorical battles

no... desantis doesnt have close to the popularity that trump has already established, plus most floridians that got fucked over during the pandemic by him are still to this day talking about how much of a fraud he is

I prefer DeSantis, but Trump will fuck over libtard minds so completely, I may tolerate another 4 years of his ego and ineffectiveness for that alone. 2028 worse case.

I don't know, but if he does beat Trump then he better hope Trump plays nice after his defeat and doesn't start crying about anything being rigged, or else Trump will ensure that Desantis loses against the Democrat, no matter who it is, if Trump whines and makes all his zogbot braindead npc boomer shitpants followers think Desantis cheated him then they won't vote for him and no Republican would be able to win without those idiots on their side.

The first 3 years were great (especially 2019), but I think a lot of people will only remember 2020. I think Trump made some tactical mistakes in 2020, even though he was on the right side of every issue.
>coofid
Should have pushed for full reopening after the original "15 days", and fired Fauci if necessary. The initial blowback from the media and public opinion would have been intense, but not doing that allowed Democrats to keep shutting things down periodically up to current year (and also gave the Dems some justification for mail in voting)
>BLM riots
Trump should have used the Insurrection Act right away to nip the riots in the bud. The fact that he didn't makes me think the military brass refused behind closed doors, in which case Trump should have figured that out BEFORE teasing it to the public (who wanted it by the way). In the end, he got the worst of both worlds- the riots continued unopposed and caused massive, permanent damage to American cities and culture AND he was portrayed as an insane wannabe tyrant. As unfair as it is, that's what many people remember about Trump, not the great 3 years before 2020

Yeah, he's so hated in Florida that he's about to get reelected by 10+ points

DeSantis would lose to Trump, but Trump might decide not to run again if DeSantis proves to Trump he would do the things Trump wants, and leaves Trump to do things like start a news network or whatever his billionaire fantasies are.
But Trump against DeSantis on a debate stage? Trump runs through DeSantis like a black guy runs through the cuck who uses terms like deathsantis or drumpf

Yea. They love to come up with retarded nicknames and run them into the ground.

👌👌👌
fr fr no cap bussin bruh

I think if Trump loses the nomination narrowly and chimps out, he will lose all support. Make fun of the magaboomers all you want, but I think him chimping out would look so bad even they would abandon him. Hopefully, that doesn't happen

The guy lost his shit after COVID.

People think Tallahassee represents the average Floridian. Not even the real cities, but places filled with government workers and college students. People are dumb.

He could at least beat off in the other plant next to him

TPTB will run Trump again just to keep Desantis from running. And yes, Desantis could beat Trump.