How does he do it?

How does he do it?
>Buffett eats mostly junk food and soda, with very little vegetables. Along with McDonald's, Buffett gulps down five cans of Coca-Cola products a day, eats Dairy Queen ice cream, and munches on See's Candies.
>The CEO also uses so much salt, former Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf said "it's a snowstorm" every time Buffett uses a salt shaker.
entrepreneur.com/article/332881

Attached: WB.png (935x935, 52.24K)

Ray Kurzweil and other kikes who fear the hell that's coming to them BTFO.

>How does he do it?

Attached: TN2fZ.jpg (2966x2098, 799.9K)

Based.

>I EAT GOYSLOP JUST LIKE YOU, MY CATTLE!
imagine actually believing this nonsense

I don't fear death; just pain

My Grandpa is 84 years old. eats whatever the fuck he wants.

after 60, why boither?

he owns most of the coke shares

I fear waking up after I die

Trump does it. There's logic to it. McDonalds is probably safer than some fancy restaurant staffed by Mexicans without drilled down disinfecting and sanitary practices.

Now they’re just pretending to be aspies because Michael Burry’s success and the algorithms picked up that “three for free” is a crypto billionaire.

What an annoying old fuck imagine working with this guy kek

>eating McNuggets
>living life to the fullest
maybe we've been to harsh on Mr. Buffet bros?

Attached: pepesad0098.jpg (616x498, 27.09K)

When he says this stuff he's listing the companies he owns a lot of shares in. He might eat it too but he's listing the stuff that makes him money

Shit is all genetics dude. I was eating eggs, sausage, beef jerky and strip steaks with the fat almost everyday for years and just got my cholesterol checked in January. Shit was 134.

My great grandpa eats Burger King, so what? Fast foods don't kill. Smoking doesn't kill. Some people just have shorter lifespans because it's simply their time.

When you can afford unlimited Uighur organs and "donated" blood transfusions, you can do whatever the fuck you want to your gear.

Attached: US Guarding Poppy Fields.jpg (655x437, 55.78K)

Multiple heart bypasses and transplants.

>Trump does it
No he fucking doesn't. Unless you mean the staged photos where he has his hand in an empty thing of fries with the rest of the food completely untouched.

yep
my diet has always been shit and ive always been athletic with a sixpack

It's because his wife died along with his will to live. I've seen the same thing happen to many old men who outlive their spouse.

>t. gullible nigger cattle

Because it was Anti-American Propaganda to hate American Corporations?

The American Corporations had a bad day, said something, the Commies took advantage of this, and used to put a divide between teh American People and the Corporations?

My bet and guess*

oh bullshit you faggot, Trump eats fast food including McDonalds and has never tried to hide it or pretend he's too good to

Attached: 1582255374630.jpg (750x942, 38.24K)

I don't fear pain; just regret.

Bullshit.
Buffet drinks Diet Pepsi.

The cholesterol meme is an utter psyop. That number means nothing.

Guy is old and doesn't give a fuck

He can afford God-tier medical treatment.