Call me a faggot

You're all getting soft and indoctrinated. Nobody even calls op a faggot anymore, notice that?

Attached: 1648781099293.png (480x640, 358.22K)

Ops super straight

Reddit is home to thousands of communities, endless conversation, and authentic human connection. Whether you're into breaking news, sports, TV fan theories, or a never-ending stream of the internet's cutest animals, there's a community on Reddit for you.

God I want to suck dick so fucking bad.

I said faggot yesterday and got banned over petty shit in a joke thread.
Pic related

Attached: 1590870923.png (1086x366, 149.71K)

That's it

Your mother dies in her sleep TONIGHT

I do.

You fucking faggot.

CHECK THESE DIGITS FAGGOT

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T NOTICE OH SHOOT

It never works, trust me

Checked

Witnessed

Imagine being so straight you beg other men to call you a faggot. Based & straight pilled.

When did crime become so gay?

You try to be terrified at the buildings burnings,

then 2 niggers start eatting each other's assholes.

It's like a Horror Comedy, almost.

Mostly worried at all the peopel that got traumatized during the 2020 Nigger COVID BLM Riots.

The most depressing video to me then was, that chick cop, that got shot in the cheek, was trying to bandage, torneque, that cop that got shot in the neck. So fuckin' depressing.

The nigger that tried to set the Slavery Museam on fire and got lit? HILARIOUS.

BUILT FOR BUCKBREAKING

Thanks bro, die in a breadline

What utter disrespect leaf

These captchas are not worth solving to call OP a faggot.

Are you sure about that? Check this out.

The shit is: psyops are getting new schemes for mass manipuation.
That includes profiling the way users think on the internet today.
That was pretty obvious that manupulating the anger of obfuscated idiots wouldn't work forever... creating neonazis thinking were leading to stupid violent behaviour, and it seems to be bad 4 bussiness, it seems lol.(like storming the congress) etc etc

Anyway, OP, you suck major ass

Screw it. Checked.

Attached: 1648793578607.gif (245x240, 434.54K)

It's implied. Especially when you post an imageclip from a webm.

I saw a documentary where a woman wanted to know her secret "desirability score" on tinder. It's a hidden part of the algorithm.

It took a long time and a lot of hoops but she got a document half the size of a dictionary eventually. It showed not only do they keep track of everything you do but your emotions and how you feel throughout the day.

Oh and the apps will communicate with each other and share data. So fb and tinder ect actually share info in the background.

Fuck, do you have to hide your flag for it to work?
Do it again!

Primus is pretty good.

you're not on /b anymore ameriqueer