I'm literally only missing the gigachad emoji, this feels like the cosmos hates me

I'm literally only missing the gigachad emoji, this feels like the cosmos hates me.

Attached: Gigachad1.jpg (720x1560, 547.13K)

This hurts

Attached: Gigachad2.jpg (720x1560, 531.19K)

Fuck you

Maybe the real gigachad emoji was the friends you made along the way

How do I get points?

🔥

Too fucking late poorfag. I got mine. I'm probably have the most out of anyone. Even if I'm missing one.

Delete your cookies and cache, dumbo. It resets your chart and gives you all of them

Epic

On a completely unrelated note here's my invasion plan of Canada. The Ontario Peninsula should be made the Lower Peninsula of Michigan. Who wants to join me in fucking this leaf's whore mom?

Attached: wwc1.png (994x716, 354.79K)

This is by far the most populated part of Canada, I think Michigan should split onterio between a greater Alberta and Quebec. The French can have half of Toronto, Michigan deserves all 5 great lakes.

Attached: Canada_Ontario_Density_2016.png (800x838, 476.24K)

💦💦

Here's the annexation, its pretty rough ngl but its a start. Notice the Asian Containment Zone on Vancouver Island.

Attached: dotr.jpg (2040x1320, 414.53K)

I was on my phone earlier (Android). Can you post emotes from from phone?

you can but it's hard.

Also here's Canada's highway system, a series of well placed attacked could shut that shit down instantly.

Attached: wwc2.png (760x611, 308.51K)

this guy gets it.

stay mad newfags

>feels like the cosmos hates me.
Very astute

Attached: 250px-Cosmo_Kramer.jpg (250x333, 12.87K)

Is it illegal to post "sensitive" info about another nation from/in the US?

Your country has no right to exist

Its all public information, and besides, its not like I'm a member of White power organization whos writing a literal book on the day of the rake, have a boat and guns, or have formed a cell of other people who are interested in the idea. Nah, its all a larp.

Kek

The Feds are going to come uh hardknocking on your door, fren. Have you been pestered by them before/yet?