Anti-Christs never tell you what religion they support

Meme flags and shills only attacks Christians and Christ. They never go into detail with what religion support.
>meme flags are jews
>jews killed Christ
>"his blood be on our hands and our children's hands"
youtube.com/watch?v=BkO92yU1oqY
>vid related makes the Jew SEETHE

Attached: itsoverpepe.png (739x488, 378.59K)

The Anti Christ is a LARP.

I use the Templar MemeFlag because I'm really religious and I might as well warn you that I'ma be spiritual on your ass.

The Old Testament had no AntiChrist.

The New Testament had no AntiChrist.

Only in the drug induced, predictions of Revelations is their an Anti Christ.

And it's so vague, so vague. Doesn't state what year it is. You have retards in the year 500, 1000 and 1500, believing THEIR year is the year that will end.

It never ends.

I don't believe in an AntiChrist. God only. Love. Peace~

it irritates me that the sword is facing the wrong way in that pic

Based and christ pilled, the only religion plebbitors every try to deboonk is christianity they always love jews and buddhists

Attached: 1648074997157.jpg (640x632, 49.9K)

Kek imagine being religious and needing someone else to tell you how you should act…
as cringe as that is you are even worse cos you look to jews for your guidance

All religions are unironically cringe.

>4 Jewish shills come out to seethe

Attached: hq.png (326x409, 177.85K)

Basedo

true

I don't care about your dumb thread. I just wanted to complain about the picture.

>i don't care
>but yet here I am

Attached: 1592979784763.jpg (266x266, 10.88K)

Attached: 1628034855374.png (843x882, 1.15M)

there are tons of tomatos on reddit

I specifically entered this thread to bitch about your pic. I didn't even read the OP beyond the first few words.

I mean, I've even heard that The Book of The Revelation isn't about one specific time, but something that has taken place multiple times throughout history. Of course the part where Christ returns would be a single time, I'd say thousands of years from now. Some people also think the guy was a false prophet, as the Bible warns of such things.

At least you posted a realistic pic of jesus, honest christians like you are rare

>hong kong
>jew posting
Yep it's a jew alright.
Pic related.
Seethe jew.

Attached: (you).jpg (522x371, 51.14K)

"the guy" as in Paul, not Jesus

this will be you soon enough

Attached: jew dead 2.jpg (739x847, 76.79K)

Now watch dozens of memeflags and VPNs scramble to prove you right.

Attached: Tap the Sign.jpg (640x947, 85.28K)

jesus was a jew, please don’t be antisemitic

Atheist. kys, slave of (((god)))

I like hermetics. Christians are okay but I don’t like ignorant bible thumpers.

>Anti-Christs never tell you what religion they support
None, religion is bad.

Not just on this board, but everywhere else out in the world. I often laugh to myself at how vevehemently assbent most anti-Christian shills/anons get. Talk about living rent-fucking-free. You'd think most of them were raped by pedo priests in their youth.

You grew up in a country that had the freedoms and values you take for granted that where directly inspired from Christian theology. The only reason we have human rights in the west is from Christian theology. Your just a brainless atheist who is to dumb to see what a godless society brings. You probably rant about all the bullshit globohomo nonsense which is what happens when societies move away from God. Enjoy your hell realm.

You know Jesus was Jewish, right? And he was killed by Romans? For being Jewish? Because the religion that would take his name didn't exist yet?

Masons such as are literal ANTIchristians, i.e they follow the luciferian inversion of the bible.

HI MY NAME IS ANTICHRIST-453 AND I HATE CHRISTIANITY. I STUDY THE OCCULT. I WISH TO GATHER ENOUGH POWER TO BATTLE THE JEWS.

Attached: golden-ratio.png (545x355, 340.31K)

Jesus was a Christian and the " jews " you people so like to blame for everything are the caananites and babylonians from the biblical scriptures. Modern day jews are literal devil worshippers. I don't know why you have such a hard time understanding this.

>For being Jewish?
>Don't rebel against the government, that's jewish aha that'd be bad for the economy

>N-NOOOOOO THE ROMANS DIDNT KILL HIM
>I MEAN THEY CULLED EVERY NEW CULT THAT POP UP AND DIDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CHRIST DYING ON THE CROSS
>B-BUT THEY DIDNT THE JEWS FORCED AN EMPIRE TO DO IT