Activision Blizzard Employee Walkout, Over the End Of Vaccine Mandates

>Nooooooo you can't just stop requiring vaxerinos

Attached: Activision Blizzard Employees Staging Another Walkout, This Time Over the End Of Vaccine Mandates - IGN.png (1396x634, 556.19K)

faggots, I hope they shut down for good.

>quadrupole vaxxed

Attached: 9F21C75C-6E39-4D1A-9316-8CF7217C064B.png (504x575, 293.25K)

Leftists really are a cancer on this country.

Checked

Attached: 1B11BC8E-DE32-49FD-9242-D3CB498014FA.jpg (1170x844, 358.2K)

Why are businesses so dumb?
>effectively purge all free-thinking individuals by implementing an injection mandate
>after they're all gone, effectively purge all reddit-thinking individuals by cancelling the injection mandate

I'd be pissed too if I only got vaxxed because they forced me to and then they dropped the requirement.

But since I don't give a shit what other people do with their bodies it makes no difference to me

>if I only got vaxxed because they forced me to

checked

Don't worry, they'll come back when they roll out the mark of the beast.

Checked for truth.

Attached: gay blizzard sex abuse.png (1200x1060, 2.33M)

That's what happens when you let HR do the hiring

>OH NO TRANNYVISION STAFF WALKING OUT NOOOOOOOOO

hope they walkout directly into a big funeral pyre

>The benefits of in-person collaboration
The benefits to whom? Landlords who get to charge extortionate rents because everyone needs to live in the same 2 mile commute radius? They should be staging a walkout over computer jobs requiring offices to begin with.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
>be me
>expat in foreign country
>impending mandatory jab for job
>no job, no work visa
>overstaying in this foreign country risks jail
>home country is forcing vaxx on arrival
>"imprisoned"
>cry every night
>november 2021
>colombia lifted covid restrictions, no vaxx no pcr required
>encashed all my credit cards to online wallets, transfer all money to offshore accounts, brokerages and crypto wallets
>tell my employer i got hospitalised by covid pneumonia, they kept paying my salary
>in actuality, flee to colombia
>didn't pay my taxes either
>never coming back there
>pureblood, unvaxxed, never tested
>tfw won
>tfw my life is literally shawshank redemption

Attached: 1647179959309.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

We really should have an HR hate thread some time.

FPBP all vax mandate companies should burn

At this point blizzard doesn’t fire this people off, they really deserve whatever they get

Tell them you need crisis counseling and gank some more money from them

The jabbers might be getting fucked up from the injection and "walking out" by being sick.

I thought Blizzard would stop doing stupid shit after they got bought out by microsoft?

>HR
every fucking time

Attached: tyrone-diversity.jpg (1024x1552, 322.55K)

Sure they are.

Fuckin two-faced snakes. Poker face any time an HR cunt (they're ALL women) is in the room

>office productivity doesnt change

Activism doesn't belong in the workplace and should be grounds for dismissal. So sick of this shit.

Why would not Activition just liquidate Blizzard already. The company is fucking doomed, does it even produce any revenue with those bitches constantly on strike due to petty bs.

I am sure 50% off their team was hired solely based on their lgbtq allegiance and no real skill. So since one knows how to code or make games, they just strike all the time and chill while direct deposits are flowing into the bank account.

CAPITALIZM GOT REKT BY LIBERAL LEFT.

Fags just want to keep working from home.

Maybe they want normal people back. This gives them an excuse to fire all the redditors. There will be more of this.

Do these faggots LITERALLY ever do any work?? Holy shit the entire company must be women and trannies now.

Oh my God Activision did something even remotely respecting human rights and sanity in its existence. I didn't even think it was possible. This is a white pill.

I like it this way. It's just me and the actually productive people in the office. It makes it really easy for management to see who they should promote.

Whelp, they're all a bunch of faggots. Next.

What they did to blizzard was criminal

All I see are, enemy combatants and traitors.

wtf u doing in monkeymerica?

Activision has saved us all!

Beyond based

Attached: 1606293942198.jpg (303x298, 32.83K)

>Diablo 2 Resurrected Release Date: September 23, 2021
>Diablo 2 Resurrected ladder will release on April 28, 2022
There's probably only one guy who does all the work now.

Attached: facesofcoding.jpg (1400x814, 260.99K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST STOP FORCING MEDICAL PROCEDURES ON THE PUBLIC
leftists are fucking evil and they disgust me

Attached: download (12).jpg (1920x1494, 283.01K)

They are demanding their own enslavement. All is going according to plan.

>staging a walkout because you were stupid enough to take a poisonous shot and kill yourself

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-superJumbo.jpg (600x600, 35.86K)

>Activision
literally WHO?

>I'd be pissed too
>Because I've got crab mentality.

Failing company pulling some bullshit while Microshit is getting ready to make cuts

Imagine the type of vain onions tranny that walks off the job because they can't force people to get vaccinated anymore. These are the people who now are leaders at Activision.

On reddit they will often lobotimize a subreddit to be more appealing to big brother by replacing the mods and admins with brainwashed zogbots. Unpopular opinion went from discussing fringe politics to least favorite types of making sandwiches. This is what they did to Blizzard.

It's not enough to destroy society, they need to resurrect it in a horrifying manner to mock people that once loved it.