Im more optimistic. I believe that technology in the realms of sexbots...

Im more optimistic. I believe that technology in the realms of sexbots, vr/ar sex will fix the inflated smv of women and bring them back to reality in the next 10-15 years. Who knows, it might possibly even reverse the smv of men and women, where men will have more smv.

Attached: Yaslen-Clemente-Sexy-Topless-Photo-Collection-2-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg (1536x1920, 386.21K)

disgusting
:fatnigger:
:sheboonery:
:joggercheeks:

They will do what they did in the 1800s. Riot and attempt to remove the rights to having sex robots meanwhile advocating for equality. Women are poison to an advanced society.

Attached: 198AD0A8-8B4E-41E0-862A-B5045087CB3B.jpg (480x360, 10.63K)

I dont get how people actually think sexbots can be banned. Even if theyre banned physically theyre not gonna be banned in the metaverse.

It can't happen soon enough

Attached: gfdgfdgdfg.jpg (1200x780, 167.7K)

This. The market it too big to be left unfulfilled.

Attached: fgfhfghf.jpg (670x970, 218.66K)

That's one sand packed vagene

Attached: 1641815854289.jpg (760x513, 57.54K)

Problem is, women are children whom have equal rights to men. They are intellectually less capable, thus are more prone to propaganda/manipulation and tend to have an concentrated circle of opinions and ideals they believe in, similar to that of a child. You might believe you have the free reign in the metaverse, but the crude reality of the matter is already present if you take one look at the palpable views on social media. The metaverse is already being shunned due to the women brains subconsciously recognising it as a threat to their deluded status quo. Women are absolute poison, and if not taken care of will result in the death of humanity as a whole.

Attached: CCB1D597-4054-4A0A-8093-AB657F7ED333.jpg (645x475, 19.65K)

>that face
Gross

👀 😤

That ass is tailor-made for BBC.

💨💨💨

>women brains subconsciously recognising it as a threat
How will real women ever compete?

Attached: fgfdgdg.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

This slag's Instagram was disappointing. Extreme butter face

Why only quarter? And I wonder what $ of jap will buy a sexbot.

BUILT FOR BBC

Women already are half cyborg.

Plastic tits, plastic ass. Shit, you might as well be already fuckin' a robot.

But the robot doesn't have a diseased snatch that can't be cured. Herpes and warts, from genitial to oral and anal. BLEH.

I think like the nigger, the woman overplayed their cards. Acted like a princess in a struggling world, and the world will get even.

Just saying. Would you fuck a natural 4/10 because thats the real thing, or pretend to fuck 3x 10/10 women where the experience is practically real?

Top it off, the robot won't nag at you. Shit, some robots might cook better than women can.

Yea, I'm a believer of Eye for an Eye. I don't believe in these people that make excuses to burn their neighborhood. I feel they'll get the same right coming back at them, one day, in this life or the next~ Whenever God sees fit , the punishment is ready~

Anywho.

>will buy
Buy? It's going to be cash-and-carry rentals

Attached: gdfgfgd.gif (365x263, 1.89M)

Onlyy I JAV you can see shit like this. Imagine omeone have to buid that.

Attached: masshysteria.png (791x621, 480.03K)

>No tits
>Huge ass
>Thick thighs
>Plump calves

Attached: LDEpGX7.gif (500x270, 947.98K)

I'll take back what I've said... Picture's tricky...
Bitch's got some nasty ass bolt-ons...
I'll stick to my guns on that shitter and those gams though...

Attached: ryo-ishibashi-ikezawa.gif (220x124, 208.26K)

Imagine the smell
of the gunpowder after shooting this whore point blank on the back of her head 3 times.

ok, that sounded too psycho. I'm not an incel, fbi. It's a joke.

You can buy condoms, lube, and blow up dolls from vending machines
Why not full sizes ones too?

Attached: fdsfdsfds.jpg (800x800, 174.44K)

BUNDA

she's perfect

Read closely. It's a quarter overall, with men being double that of women, safe to say roughly 50% of men. The market is tremendous. Development flows where the money is, 50% of men is a huge.

Attached: 1586559450818.png (1238x972, 375.75K)

BOOTA!

Attached: 1632697338159.webm (608x540, 2.74M)

DESU id love to be the guy whos job was to build it
>user today we need you to build a whore vending machine