NOT MY DEBT

NOT MY DEBT

Attached: Not My Debt.png (548x128, 65.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDlnM481Gcg&t=305s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

91k per citizen vs a 5 dollar rope

PELOSI and Schumer have to pay

who is this debt owed to?

The number doesn't actually matter, just the fact your government owes a greater than 0 amount to a private Jewish owned company that controls them. We are all fucked

Ok I'm calling the top at 33 trikli

Attached: 07946297-A3BF-4C8C-A8D6-136ADD383F87.png (504x575, 293.25K)

The government contracts out the legal right to create money to private jews(the not so federal federal reserve) who then manufacture it out of thin air and lend it to the gov at interest.

why

It's funny money. Literally doesn't mean anything. Hundreds of trillions of dollars of fractional shares of nothing exist in the market now, and we all pretend that they're worth something.

Likely many people who the citizenry would be outraged if they knew, such as Queen Elizabeth, indicating that we actually lost the Revolutionary War.
Ignorance is bliss

Fucking checked.

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-081643_Gallery.jpg (941x1392, 284.6K)

Woah, cool it with the anti-Semitism.

Owed to me

because whoever controls the money supply controls the society. Jews know this and lobby and kill until they get their control back. It's one of the most significant wars you've never heard about.

Enslavement via debt.

I am soup chad. I lynch kikes during my free time.

Attached: 20220401_164316.jpg (2560x1440, 999.25K)

Rope is free. There would be countless people and entities who would happily fund a supply of rope. Lampposts and trees are plenty. One just has to organise a party.

>imaginary jewish numbers from the FED rule their lives
Oh say can you see

Jews bribed them to acquire the right to create their own private currency and charge the goyim interest and their fellow Jews zero interest. How do you think Jews get so rich?

is pissing in the shower bad?

Attached: R (1).png (785x799, 206.49K)

pay denbt mutt

Attached: 1646599336609.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

This is my NFT, please gib back

Controlling the issue of currency is the Jewish way of waging siege warfare on white Christian nations. All whites that have given aid to the Jews should have their guts eviscerated in front of their children.

so, the solution is to stop using centrally issued currency as a middle-man for the exchange of value? bartering economy?

At the time of my birth my inflation debt was calculated at 42k dollars (1989).
I have since paid that debt off.
I literally owe the government zero debt in any form.
>b-but education
No, that is calculated at the year you are born for the time you are born.
in 1989 42k USD covered elementary, middle school, and highschool. I was not a driver and therefore road services did not apply to my debt.

Taxation is literal theft.

I did not consent to this debt

not as bad as showering in the piss

That isn't debt you owe the government, it is debt the government owes bondholders and what-not.

The real solution would be to get the government to do their fucking job like has been in the past and create their own fucking money based on societies actual needs instead of private profit. Stability comes when the entity controlling the money supply isn't out for profit. The currency doesn't even fucking matter it's more important that the managing of said currency is done by people putting the people first. Money is merely a commodity to facilitate trade, when a private company monopolizes said commodity they gain unfathomable amounts of power. Long video but you will learn a lot if you have time to watch some of it

youtube.com/watch?v=mDlnM481Gcg&t=305s

>bartering economy
Bartering doesn't work when you have a paid workforce because barter has no profit. When you pay workers you pay them LESS than the total revenue of your sales. So you need money. Just not Jewish money.

Why do people get mad at welfare bums and other people that don’t contribute when it has no effect on this imaginary money?

Exactly. As warned of for years and explicitly seen since 9/11 the current mission of the NWO is to crash the USA with no survivors, extracting everything, creating the biggest debt ever imagined and hoisting it onto everybody and taking their freedom, minds, body and souls.
US will be a cross between post WW1 Germany and South Africa if corruption and individual public weakness continues it’s trajectory. That is what Biden is placed for. The corruption is horrific.

Exactly.
The federal debt is a third party contract and we the people cannot be held liable for a contract we did not agree to. This is basic Tort Law.