Zelenko Coded Message

First off, no way an uptown New York State family doc just *knows* all about the NWO pagan religion, their bioweapon plans, invented cures for like... everything... pending release, and just HAPPENEDS to be a Ukrainian Jew. I'll skip right to the *likely* real story and can post more corroborating evidence later if anyone is interested, he's one of the lead developers on the bioweapons and either was made to take a plea or perhaps his plan failed and now he's doing the damage control circuit. Cancer story is too convenient, he saves the day and then dies? BUT WHAT IF WE HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ZEV?!?

He's one of (at least) three shady charters who clearly aren't who they say (Patrick Byrne and Dr Malone other two). Suspect involvement of one or two others but don't have enough information to make a hard stand. Regardless, they've been posting a number of cryptic, clearly coded messages recently that gives bad omens.

Note Zevs supposed full hebrew name in pic related, asked my crypto jew friend and he days it's just 5 first names, suspects a fake. Looking up the translations, first an third mean "wolf", Benjamin is father of the the "ravenous wolf" tribe that preyed upon and split Christians (through Paul), Leah his rejected aunt/stepmother.

Clearly a metaphor and/or coded message, but thoughts what it could mean? A possible interpretation is that Christians should be on the lookout for 3 hidden wolves (perhaps three I named)? I have suspected the real NWO is in the works as a false Messiah savior, lots of evidence that overlaps in that direction. Perhaps all three are wolves of the tribe of Benjamin? But where might Leah fit in?

Anyway sharing for other takes. I'm admittedly rusty on anything old testament.

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-225038_Telegram.jpg (719x1374, 432.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sarahwestall.com/jews-true-calling-khazarian-mafias-scapegoat-evil-manifested-today-w-dr-zelenko-1of2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patronymic#:~:text=A patronymic, or patronym, is,female ancestor is a matronymic.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interdasting. Yes, looks like several first names. Have a bump

What's your rundown on Byrne and Malone?

>admittedly rusty on anything old testament.
the mashiac has to be from judah and that dose seem like a strange name its usualy first name ben fathers name ben meaning son of
malone glows like the sun compare his talks to dr micheal yeadons and you will see the difrence and byrne is just a faggot

Pic related clipped from a thread I made a bit ago. I'll add thst Zev recently name dropped the Khazarian Mafia, basically admitted he was NWO BUT UNLIKE YOU CHRISTIANS I ACTUALLY CALL OUT MY OWN! Then went on to cry about blood libel in the 1400s or some shit, couldn't contain his Christ hate.

Malone recently posted a link to a study about leaping from planes with a personal parachute. Smells a bit... Q.

Byrne is Luciferian, though maybe he's still in the naive phase where he thinks he can wield Sin for good. Foolish.

Attached: IMG_20220316_220239_554.png (950x3197, 1.35M)

>name dropped the Khazarian Mafia
no he did not he is a proud yid

>name dropped the Khazarian Mafia
link it

sarahwestall.com/jews-true-calling-khazarian-mafias-scapegoat-evil-manifested-today-w-dr-zelenko-1of2/

It was part of a podcast with an infomercial tier coached Q&A. Felt like they're warming him up for a confession or something, but after naming the Khazarians and shit talking middle ages Christians, he went on to sling blood libel on NSDAP Germany (muh master race enslave Anglo saxons), couldn't even feign a tier over holodomor, came up with some BS story about feeling sun and that made him stop being evil, "just survive 3 years vaxxies and we can reset your immune system fully", the shilling Noahide laws.

Dudes a thrall of Beezelbub but the Luciferians are making him do damage control for botching the mark (probably planned by them).

Attached: 1647763974889.png (926x540, 28.23K)

>shilling Noahide laws.
he is a hassidic jew what do you expect and can I get a time stamp

not gonna waste time to decipher schizophrenic jewish rambles

Attached: 1638509688221.jpg (1024x943, 57.41K)

and you give a fuck about this diseasesd specimen?
his connection with god is so poo-r his body is riddeled with cancer
fuck him
fuck you too
god blesses the just and provides immunity from all sickness and death
he should have repented and accepteed christ
fuck you

Attached: petermccullough.jpg (1204x1311, 270.29K)

So.. Dudes named 'ben'?

bump for intrest

>O JEW Chlorine Lithium
>Lithium chloride is mainly used for the production of lithium metal by electrolysis
>The most important use of lithium is inrechargeable batteries for mobile phones, laptops, digital cameras and electric vehicles.
>Same VC that funded Tesla, SpaceX *just* partnered with crypto I referenced, will unveil his plans with it at Paris Blockchain Summit mid April

OK, funs fun guys. Nice April fools...

Attached: 0ceeuco587hz.jpg (1000x1000, 170.68K)

>ben
means son of
and velvel means wolf

hebrew names are patrionamic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patronymic#:~:text=A patronymic, or patronym, is,female ancestor is a matronymic.
again give me a time stamp

Basically the whole thing, but I just skipped to 19m and heard the name drop. It's essentially a "not all jews" apology tour.

any one who calls us khazers is retarded

he dose not say kahazer like I though he is a proud yid

>though
thought

the bitch keeps saying khazer and he shrugs it off because its nonsense he should of asked here to clarify who is a khazer and said he is a proud ashkenazi

and he has not said any thing about being nwo