Redpill me on hockey puck mines

Can you really just kick land mines over like you would a hockey puck?

Attached: 62A553DC-7E3D-4D54-85E7-9D3A4EAFD284.jpg (1242x621, 532.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cIL27AoTTAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They detonate from pressure at the top. They can be moved as long as you don't press the pressure trigger.

Nice synagogue you’ve got there

Attached: FC192204-B610-4CB9-ABBD-37C66FF47BEB.jpg (480x360, 8.77K)

check this out
>youtu.be/cIL27AoTTAU

okay but why the fuck would you risk it?

Because you need your vehicles to go through on the road

if anyone told me to just push them away with my feet i would tell them to fuck off

what if some chucklefuck trips over?
what if you push one an dit gets caught on a rock and flips over

fuck THAT

Only literal subhuman slavshits would touch a deployed mine.

Totally staged.

i mean.. dont they have a bomb squad guy or a special machine or tank or at least a dog or something wtf?

they are not that sensitive. anti-vehicle mines are designed to explode under vehicles. if they blew up every time the wind blew then it would be a big waste.

They take a bit more pressure than that. In Afghanistan they were playing dirty though. We were finding AT mines with AP mines on top. A person isn't heavy enough to detonate an AT mine, but the pressure from an AP mine going off would detonate the mine underneath for maximum giggles for the talibants. Funny cunts.

then are we looking at a moron tactic by the russians to delay ukies while they runaway?

is there anyone who knows about this shit?
were these laid by a machine? why did they lay them in this moronic pattern?

It probably never even occured to the engineer someone would try to kick them. They are also meant to go into top soil, not just scattered on pavement.

Attached: 1648853732682-pol.jpg (1080x1601, 277.63K)

No.

if they need such insane pressure and you put them in soft soil what are the practical applications of such a retarded mine?

They're probably anti tank mines, would take more than stepping on or falling on one to set it off

Captcha : Stra8. Damn right.

To blow up tanks exclusively

it only makes them look totally retarded

Attached: 1648217738134.jpg (890x737, 171.97K)

but wouldnt the mine just sink?
also dont tanks spread weight evenly?
what are the odds of getting a mine like that directly under a track?

You were never in Afghanistan lol

The time it takes to find a stick to push them with is worth more than your leg, paki

can i just add btw
in the uk all i hear about is that
it is my understanding that mines are 100% illegal everywhere

i thought they spent decades clearing up mines across the world
why the fuck are both sides using them at all?
also isnt there going to be like a bajillion mine deaths in ukraine in the future after this is over?

Anti-personell mines are banned by treaty by every country except USA.

Okay, you got me bro.

The slow blade penetrates the shield

The point of these mines is to force the tank crew to get out of the armor,, exposing them to snipers/rocket fire

there's nowhere to bury them on a paved road, so yeah, just something to slow down the enemies to stop and clear the road. maybe hope they get lucky and some tanks drive fast without looking.

yes, that's right, call the mine police, and if they don't come right away call Stella McCartney or the Queen or somebody. You have to have a mine loicense or else it's totally illegal.

Those are just curling stones, and they're having fun.

Attached: R (4).jpg (700x600, 140.91K)

but how are these mines used in a real combat situation?
seems unlikely youd get a tank roling directly over any mine unless you placed them like you see on the road but underground and in much greater numbers

Anti tank mines need a lot of weight on top of them before they will detonate

Fake mines probably.

better question

why send 3 soldiers to do this and not one?
also the person filmin would be 100% dead if anything happened

Tanks have treads, I dont think the pressure is that high. Farm equipment with treads sometimes advertise it has less pressure than a footprint.

You say that because you were born in a free (relatively) society. In ex-USSR you will do what you are told by your commander. Otherwise, you'll be tortured and killed. Besides, being compliant doesn't mean you WILL NOT be tortured and killed just because. Still, obedience reduces the probability.

If many generations live like this, the perception of human live's value becomes different. You literally don't give a fuck about yourself, and even less about others.

You're supposed to leave one at a time in random places with a piece of light trash secured on top

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid.

Have one run you over and find out.

They're used to deny routes, slow enemy advancement and even influence enemy movement. You could say the same thing about IEDs in Afghanistan, but they're more effective than you think. Especially when used at choke points.